“Gorgeous food”

Ranked #184 of 247 Restaurants in Romford
Price range: US$66 - US$82
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: I Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano is housed in the Harefield Manor Hotel a Victorian House originally built in 1881, one of the most prestigious buildings in the Essex area. Situated in a great location, for lunch or dinner in the affluent area of Gidea Park, just outside Romford Town Centre.I Paparazzi Ristorante serves fantastic seasonal English & Italian food, freshly prepared by the team of expert chefs, with an emphasis on fresh fish. The service is professional, friendly & attentive.I Paparazzi offer’s a lunch & dinner ‘a la carte’ menu plus our special acclaimed set menu.I Paparazzi is a wonderful restaurant, perfect for almost any occasion
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Husband loved his steak with peppercorn sauce. We had no starter or desert, and the only 2 faults with the food, were 1) that I couldn't finish my risotto as I was so stuffed it was so packed with seafood!! 2) the 'homemade bread' basket was just rolls that looked like they came from a pack of part baked rolls you put in the oven yourself. The olive oil and balsamic vinegar would have been better on a saucer or separate rather than in a dish, as you couldn't get to the balsamic, so all you could taste was the olive oil. otherwise great food and service

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Booked a table for Ten people including a wheelchair user for Two O Clock on Christmas Day.
We were shown to our table which has extra space to accomadate the wheelchair ( There is a toilet for wheelchair users). The menu consisted of plentey of choices for each course, so some of us has Christmas Dinned while outher had Lambe, Beef, or Fish. All of which looked and and tasted very good. The waiters worked hard,but were always on hand to bring our drinks when required.
We were not rushed and had a great time.
We will be going to this restautant again.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

DO NOT eat here. The drinks are overpriced. A pint of San Miguel is £5.20. This is Romford not Mayfair!!! I went for dinner with a group from my office and we were sat in very cramp conditions. There was no room to the side or behind without bumping into people. The food was average and the service was not bad but not good. Worst of all we were given a bill for wine we did not order!!! Overall a terrible experience.

2  Thank SirVincent
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Surprisingly nice place to eat. Restaurant tucked away in hotel conservatory. Excellent food reasonably priced

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Set meals are good value. Fresh pasta is usually the best option. Fish and meat specials usually good, sometimes a touch over-cooked for me. Don't always need a balsamic reduction.