Campanile Runcorn
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
PremierInn.com
All reviewstrain stationbudget hotelbath showerbooked roomsfree car parkovernight stopshort staynice roomwould stay againtea and coffeeexcellent breakfastfull englishyogurtliverpoolshuttersfreeviewstopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

There were no plug sockets in the room... this rendered the free wifi completely useless as I couldn't charge my laptop. The room was clean enough but ugly and there were bizarre stains on the walls that I didn't wish to inspect too closely...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

me and my boyfriend stayed here for the night we loved everything about it the bed was nice the bath room was brilliant loved the big mirrors ,tv was good room was 100% clean the staff were very helpful and kind would love to stay here again thanks for the nice night :)

Room Tip: you would want to stay in this hotel again :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Stayed for one night. When we went to check in, the women on the reception was very blunt. We didn't seem welcome at the hotel. When we got the keys she was very quick to say where the room was.
Had to go up some horrible stairs because we was on the third floor.
The room was very old looking & was very damaged and dirty! Would t come again if someone paid me!!

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Sorry, but I did not feel safe in this hotel - was set up like an American hotel and the rooms did not feel secure. The towels smelled clean, but had stains on them that obviously had accrued over time. The room smelt musty and was just not an enjoyable experience.

Went down to breakfast in the morning and I was going to upgrade to a cooked breakfast (making the total £8!!) but after seeing the state of the pans, decided against it. My friend had a croissant and was disappointed to see that they were not fully cooked inside and the dough was still raw.

Yes, definitely a great rate for travelling on a budget, but I would rather pay more and feel safe and clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2013

At £33 per night you can't go wrong, but don't expect anything special. As an overnight stop, this motel style accommodation is fine despite being basic, however I did find it had everything I needed, and actually in some cases better than some Travelodges I have stayed in, at half the price.
This is my second stay at the venue, and the latter room was much better than the first.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple