Stayed here for a business meeting locally. The staff were excellent both on check in and chack out the following morning. Two of the best staff I have experienced in any hotel. Very friendly and helpful. The morning member of staff was actually training someone when I was checking out and even she was also very happy and smiling. I just wished I had taken the time to make a note of their names. I stayed 24th Sept checked out 25th Rooms have been refurbished, very large and exceptionally clean. Loads of parking on site I have stayed at a lot of hotels on business and I have to say this is probably one of the best for customer service and cleanliness. The pub next door staff in there were great too only had a couple of drinks and no food but breakfast was very good whatever you wanted was there. If you have business anywhere near and are looking for a hotel this has to be your first choice or if you just want to have a couple of nights away near Warrington, Runcorn or nearby places why not try this one Odd number rooms are on the quiet side of hotel Even are on the motorway side if you are a light sleeper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few miles from Runcorn, Aintree and Chester, and on the doorstep of the annual Creamfields festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Cheshire