Stayed two nights to visit Norton Priory Quince and Apple Day. Throughout the visit, staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean - televisions were outstanding. Plenty of tea/coffee available in the rooms, lots of clean towels, extra pillows etc. Only gripe was the beds - you could feel every spring. I put this down to the adverts where guests are shown to bounce on the beds on arrival! and I think this is what caused the problem. Also the rooms were too warm at 23.5 degrees. Breakfast and dinner at Table/Table next door was excellent. Overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few miles from Runcorn, Aintree and Chester, and on the doorstep of the annual Creamfields festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Cheshire