As I'm originally from the area this is a great base for us, when I'm up visiting family. It's close to the motorway, so very easy to access. Despite this we (a family of four) have found it relatively quiet. It's a small hotel with an adjoining pub restaurant, which serves an inexpensive but varied menu, from its Table Table menu. I'd recommend asking for one if the larger rooms if visiting as a family as these are very spacious. The other rooms are still of an acceptable/usual family room size though. Overall very good value - have paid on average £40 a night for the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few miles from Runcorn, Aintree and Chester, and on the doorstep of the annual Creamfields festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Cheshire