As we where visiting family for the day and staying over we chose the premier inn again as we had a great stay last year but in one just off the M5.
Family room was huge and clean and we had a good night sleep.
We decided to have breakfast when we checked out with our pending drive back to London looming.
2 kids eat free when 1 adult pays for a full breakfast...........tremendous! Our 8yr old eats as much as an adult and loves his treat fried breakfasts! It was spot on and exactly what you need to get on your way.
Will stay again when back up that way. Would very much recommend it even for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few miles from Runcorn, Aintree and Chester, and on the doorstep of the annual Creamfields festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Premier Inn Runcorn Hotel Cheshire