“Runcorn Jubliee”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Runcorn
Runcorn Jubilee Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Runcorn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I stayed in this bed and breakfast for 7 months while I was working in runcorn. If you knew me you'd know i would never stay anywhere for 7 months if it wasnt clean and tidy. Its is run by a lovely couple Terry & Pauline. They helped me quite a lot with local knowledge of the area. It is a very reasonable price and has wifi and sky tv in the lounge. Terry was even kind enought to put a pay per view boxing match on for a few of us which he really didnt have to do. if you are staying in runcorn id recommend this bed and breakfast as i have heard horror stories from speaking to people living there.

Room Tip: the attic room is very warm and cosy
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin L

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Smashing place to stay for anyone working down in Runcorn, like I was. Terry and Pauline make you feel more than welcome and give you everything you need. Nice, clean rooms with own fridge, sink and tv. The added bonus of a large TV room with Sky TV means that working away from home and living in a B&B means you don't need to miss the 'home comforts' of Sky Sports/Discovery channe!!!

More than recommended - and will be back should I ever be working again down in Runcorn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2014

What a great place to stay close to railway station into Liverpool
The b&b was lovely and clean and the breakfast was fab
It was like stay with friends Pauline and Terry could not do enough for us and we will be stay with them again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I sold my home and had to move out in January 2014 but was unable to move into my new flat straight away and booked into the Jubilee B&B for an unknown stay which ended up as 3 weeks. I couldn't have been made to feel any better, had an extremely comfortable en-suite room, full English breakfast was excellent and ready when I wanted it (giving me a lie in at weekends)! Terry & Pauline were great and nothing was too much trouble, I had use of the lounge any time I wanted it and could bring my own food in to heat in the microwave at night. Would recommend Jubilee B&B to anyone wishing for a good value, comfortable home from home. Thanks Terry & Pauline for helping me through a difficult time. Carol G

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Jubilee Bed an Breakfast is a remarkably good value for the money. The service is excellent and the owners are both dedicated to taking very good care of their guests.

The establishment is currently a "work in progress" according to the owners with some rooms having been newly redecorated and others in the upgrade pipeline, so be sure to inquire as to the current status of available rooms when booking.

The breakfast is of excellent quality and pretty much as variable as most people would want or need. Runcorn station, where the train to and from Liverpool stops is a walkable distance from the hotel and the trip to the Lime Street Station taks all of 20 minutes.

I must say I was well looked after during my one week stay and would highly recommend this B&B depending on the rooms available.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Thank you to Pauline and Terry for making us feel very welcome. Nothing is too much for them, they are warm and welcoming. The room was big, warm, comfortable and had an en-suite. Everywhere was clean. The breakfast was a traditional English and cooked to perfection. We were asked what time we would like to have it and it was ready when we went down for it. We will be back very soon!!!

Room Tip: We booked the super king bed with en-suite facilities.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I arrived later than planned,on sunday night at 7 pm,and was made very welcome.
by terry + Pauline,
who are great,and will do anything to help !!
my room ,was very warm,and comfortable,and very ,very clean..
also very quiet,during the night,,and a excellent breakfast starting at 7 am..!!!
im booking another 5 nights very soon.!
thanks terry+pauline !!

phil /room 2.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Runcorn
Campanile Runcorn
The Hillcrest Hotel Widnes
Bridge View
Bridge View
#3 of 4 in Runcorn

Been to Runcorn Jubilee Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!