Stayed here on a buisness trip found food served cool and breakfast buffet not value for money either cost of drinks in bar are also a complete rip off £4 for normal cup of tea is a joke , most other drinks far overpriced , probably because you are a captive guest no other options near the location, I will in future be using a Premier Inn better by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Runcorn enjoys an excellent location close to M56 Jct 12 and with close proximity to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester . This Runcorn hotel is an excellent base for visiting local attractions such as Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oakes, Liverpool FC and Manchester United FC. The Hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including Kids Stay & Eat Free*. Facilities include 153 bedrooms including standard, executive, family and accessible rooms, all are fully air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. Conference and banqueting facilities for up to 500 people and a Spirit Health and Leisure Club which includes a swimming pool. The hotel boasts 11 meeting rooms that cater for all requirements from training courses, meetings to weddings and dinner dances. Complimentary and accessible car parking is available.The Spirit Health and Leisure club offers a gym and a large indoor heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Runcorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Hotel Runcorn
- Runcorn Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Runcorn Cheshire