“Amazing food, excellent customer service”
Review of Nando's - Woking

Nando's - Woking
Ranked #63 of 209 Restaurants in Woking
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Southport, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, excellent customer service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

First visit to this Nando's as we were away on a short break. It was very busy and the food did get delayed, however without us having to bring this up the staff came over to apologise and explained what had happened and offered us desserts to apologise. The food was amazing and we all thoroughly enjoyed it, customer service could not have been better, the staff were all very friendly and we would definitely go back next time we are in the area.

• Visited May 2014

London, UK
“Not the best...”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Visited before a concert in Woking. Have been to to other Nando's before, as as has my wife but not this one. Did not feel that this was as good as others. I had butterfly chicken with corn on the cob and garlic bread. The chicken was okay, but the garlic bread (two roll halves) was very hard and not much butter or flavour, same for my wife's. The corn on the cob was also dry and shrunken. My wife's chips were rather undercooked. Not a bad price, but wouldn't go there again, although would consider other Nando's based on previous experience elsewhere.

• Visited June 2014
“Second visit, second review!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say? This particular nandos restaurant is always a pleasure to visit, the staff are friendly, the food is brill, and the customer service always has been good! :)

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Review”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

When I visited this restaurant, It was the first time I had ever been.
When I tried the food I really enjoyed it because of how amazing it was and the staff were really helpful.
100000% wanting to come again.

• Visited August 2013
“It was family night out!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Alway big fan of Nandos good food and friendly service, this is one of the manny times I went Nandos woking and had a meal, this time service let me down really bad service when one girl ( around size 16 English) sorry don't know her name she was serving us food on the table while talking on the phone and serving us food with
really bad manner, please I am from hospitality background I hate people don't do there job with passion and I am getting over £100 worth of food on table with silly staffs even don't give us dam I should had KFC I would get better service...