Woking Hotel
US$85
Agoda.com
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Woking Central(Woking)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
US$209
US$188
All reviewscomplimentary soft drinkstrain stationat short noticetea and coffeetown centresaturday nightlemonade
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel is situated in the centre of Woking opposite close to all the pubs and restaurants. It is a little run down and not the cleanest hotel around but ok for the money. I have used the hotel a couple of times now, so it can't be too bad.......

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2013

stayed here as had night out in woking.. woking is not the nicest of place's.. Hotel is right in the middle of the main drag.. next to a club, opposite a club etc.. I feared the worse.. It was booked as it was cheapest and only real one thats walking distance from station.
small entrance, polite receptionist..
room. roomy, a bit tatty.. window overlooked a prefab roof etc.. It was cold so window remained shut but noise was still heard from one of the many clubs in the surrounding vicinity..
would only recommend staying here if you are having a drink.. despite a skinful, i was woken up at 4am by a shouting match in the corridor outside room. Noone from the hotel came up to stop it and it went on, at full volume for about 15 minutes..
If I had not had a drink I would have hated the stay,, but location was convenient. room was ok, it was just too noisy and too urban for me.. if that makes sense...
but saved on taxi fairs etc so was worth it for one night..

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I do not expect much for this price and I am not commenting on the state of the place. I am not picky but can not stand rude staff especially as I work myself in customer service. Receptionist - James has been rude since I came to make the booking for my family until check out. On the day of departure of my family (my wedding day!) he refused to prepare breakfast for my mum although breakfast card was hung on the door an evening before by myself so I had to rush to the hotel before my wedding to make sure I take my mum somewhere else for breakfast. James was extreamely rude throughout whole stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Really cannot see anything wrong with this place - what do others feel they should get for this price? Room I had was immaculately presented, and very well thought-out. Cleaning had been done throoughly and with care, everything laid out thoughtfully and with care. Dimensions of room and en-suite were generous, and had an excellent, comfortable night's sleep. Only thing that was a little diconcerting was the shaky wc - just need not to put too much weight on it! Did not use the lift, and yes, the staircase area is shabby. Also did not have breakfast as leaving early, so cannot vouch for that. But overall, no grumbles whatever!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2012

i stayed her for 2 nights in october sat and sunday night. check in very quick BUT the lift was out of order and had to trek up to the 2nd floor which was 4flights of stairs (not good when unfit!!!!!) room was very basic but u get what u pay for. bed was actually very comfy!!!!!! th bathroom was a tad dirty and toilet seat loose. the sat night was very noisey as in the center of woking. but saying that the hotel is what u pay for and going back in 2weeks for 3nights. hope the lift is working!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo