“Perfect stay in Woking”

Devoncot Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woking
Devoncot Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 15 Woking B&B and Inns
Kent, United Kingdom
“Perfect stay in Woking”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Once you stay here you'll wonder why you ever chose hotels in the past. Devoncot was a perfect home from home for me while attending a training course. The room I was given was spotlessly clean, really comfortable and well appointed, the shower room was excellent. I had a front door key and was able to come and go as I pleased.
Mr and Mrs Cooper were perfect hosts, very welcoming and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
The location is convenient for Woking, within walking distance of the station and yet really quiet and peaceful.
I would not hesitate to stay again and would thoroughly recommend Devoncot.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Equeurdreville-Hainneville, France
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We're french, we wanted to visit London. This B&B is about 20 min from London by train. We could park our car in Mr and Mrs Cooper's and catch the train at 5 min on foot. Devoncot B&B is very smart and comfortable. The owners are very pleasant and discreet. We advice you this B&B to visit London.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LE BRUN G
Beccles, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I spent 4 nights at Devoncot B & B at the end of April. Andrew and Mary are very welcoming hosts. Our room was modern, spacious, and the bed very comfortable. The modern en-suite had a good shower and both the room and en-suite were spotlessly clean. The location was very quiet but only a short walk to railway station and town centre. For us, a great base for Brooklands, several National Trust sites and for catching up with friends. Andrew & Mary's delicious cooked breakfasts set us up wonderfully for the day, with a lovely view of the beautiful garden from the dining room. Will definitely stay again if we're in the area.

Room Tip: Our room was at the front but no problem with the road - very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MDWChelmsford
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My wife and I spent 6 nights at Devoncot at the end of August whilst visiting family. Our room was beautiful and spacious, clean and well decorated the bed was so comfortable. The en-suite was loverly and modern and the location quiet. Mary and Andrews breakfasts were a sight to behold and really set us up for the day. Within ten minutes we were in the town center where there were plenty of eateries for the evenings. We hope that they will have vacancies for the next time we visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank DerekTaylor
England
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I have really enjoyed staying at Devontcot. It is close to the town center so the evening meal is easily catered for.

The en-suite and the bedroom are nice and modern.

I was very tired from my commute from the stay at Devoncot revived me considerably!

I can definitely recommend this bed and breakfast.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank AvidTraveller2020
Belgium
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I agree with all the other reviews. A great B&B. Recently renovated bedroom, wood floors in the bedroom, spotless modern bathroom with shower. Good breakfast. Although the B&B is on a quiet street, it is an easy walk to Woking train station and to the restaurants and pubs in Woking center. We'll be back!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AnnDM
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My wife and I had to travel to Woking for a party on Saturday. Rather than book in to one of the budget hotels springing up in the town, I searched the web & discovered Devoncot. I am now torn between sharing this gem and praising the warm and gracious reception we were afforded. On arrival tea was offered on the deck, where we could enjoy the beautiful garden. We then got ready for our party, which we enjoyed. This morning we slept in, and then were offered the full range of breakfast options, again on the deck to appreciate the English summer.
The rooms are bright and airy, beautufully furnished, with a very comfortable bed and a spotless shower-room. Frankly, the advertised room rates make this a steal!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple