“A little gem with the scent of homemade biscuits”
Review of Fordwater

Fordwater
Ranked #9 of 15 Woking B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 February 2013

Booked this last minute and was so happy that I hadn't used the conference hotel nearby. I could walk there in 10 mins (across the golf course) but have my peace and quiet at "home"...yes, it was really like being at home. Newly renovated and spotlessly clean...I was even asked which tog I would like as my duvet 6, 9 or 13?... The owners are so genuine and amazingly helpful.
The homemade biscuits in my room and the warm cuppa to greet me were just some of the small differences that made a huge impact.
I had fish pie one night and pork casserole another, both were delicious....I even managed to squeeze in a piece of homemade apple pie.

There are two rooms so ideal for business travellers who are tired of hotels...like I am.

A little gem...I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Fordwater

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this newly fitted out, immaculately clean and stylish bed and breakfast. I was made very welcome and enjoyed a terrific breakfast. It is an easy commute into central London by rail. Excellent. I would be very happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business