“Doesn't disappoint”

Get food delivered
Ranked #21 of 219 Restaurants in Woking
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Korean Cuisine ! Bulgogi was started in Wintonlea(an industrial estate) in August, 2012. It was moved into the new premise(current location- 54 Chertsey Road, Woking) in October, 2015.
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My second visit to Bulgogi and was slightly apprehensive about the move and also that perhaps we'd just got really lucky the first visit.

Ordered different things on the menu and they were all awesome! Had the beef Bulgogi and the belly pork which were both awesome. I didn't ask for a table with a grill and being a Saturday night they were full so they cooked it in the kitchen for us and were very apologetic about not being able to accommodate my late request for a table with a grill.
So I will remember to ask next time I book.

If you want some very delicious and I am sure authentic Korean, Woking is the new place to be!!

Can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Trish_Tan_73

Reviewed 25 April 2016

A nice restaurant with a good feel and helpful service. However the food was fairly bland and was served one dish at a time for a group of 5.

1  Thank 187RogerB
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Very tasty food and a great experience. Some dishes are cooked at your table! Very reasonably priced for the quality you receive!

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

The best thing about travelling solo for work is the chance to try new things and on this trip it was Korean food. I ordered meat dumplings as a starter and Kimchi (as I was curious to try it) as side to the beef BBQ (and rice). Although at a table for 4, as it all came together there wouldn't have been much room if it had been a group using the table centre grill. The food was really good and surprisingly filling - especially as I was given a complimentary tofu dish. After the meal I was given a few slices of melon as a palate cleanser which was another nice touch. Given the quality of the food, the friendliness of the staff and the ambience I'd certainly look to dine here again should the opportunity arise.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

What a great find in Woking, something different to all the chain restaurants. Great food-reasonably priced, loved being able to cook on the table grill. Friendly and attentive staff. Would highly recommend.