“tonights the night”

Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Woking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Excellent show well worth the visit. Great venue parking under cover. Why pay London prices. Good view from anywhere in auditorium

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have been to the New Victoria Theatre, in Woking, on many occasions over the past few years. & each time I go, i'm always amazed at the helpful nature of the staff, the great seats, excellent parking facilities, good air conditioning & a fantastic array of shows, plays & general entertainment that is offered.

Mobility impaired patrons are well looked after & are treated with respect & dignity that is not always afforded elsewhere.

I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to visit ths establishment, as it ticks all the boxes for a great entertainment centre, outside of the capital.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We come every year here to see the panto. I think this is a very nice theater not to big and the acoustics are fantastic

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We visited the theatre for the first time to see Tonight's the Night. It was a great production and we were very impressed with the theatre - so much so we have purchased a theatre card for discounts and are planning to go and see as many production as we can.
Good seating - plenty of leg room, view of the stage was good even though we were at the very end of a row - and numerous places to get a drink before the production starts.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I can't fault it. I have been many times and cannot find anything wrong. The seats are comfortable, the sound quality is good and they produce good shows.