Stayed here 1 night whilst on business. Reasonable 15 min walk from station, Check in was efficient although computer was down. Asked for taxi to be booked for next morning.
Room was usual Premier Inn. Clean, comfortable, basic. Bathroom clean but a bit worn and needing a quality renovation.
Easy walk back into Woking along canal path. Plenty of choice for food and drink in town.
Breakfast in Beefeater on sight was actually well above my expectations. Good quality sausages and coked to order. Plenty of choice of fruit, cereals and bread too. Staff very friendly and helpful throughout mostly local too I think.
Re taxi booking I double checked with night porter on way to breakfast. It had not been booked but this was soon taken care of and a clean modern taxi arrived promptly at the time I requested.
Price for room/Bfast was £109 which was steep for a Premier Inn but maybe not near London. There is a new P,Inn being completed in Woking centre so should offer more choice in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leafy canal-side location in the village of Horsell, handy for Ascot, Legoland and Thorpe Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Woking Hotel Woking
- Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel Surrey