Firstly, the location is good for my work, I'm in the area every Friday so want a regular hotel stay, but prices vary from £29 per night to over £100???
Secondly, the beds are very hard, and I recommend bringing your own pillow, as even though there is a choice of four, no combination allowed me to sleep without feeling the bed springs.
Third, it needs a spruce up, a lick of paint goes a long way, as does regular de-moulding of bathroom tiles!
I've stayed there three times, twice in the same room, which smelt damp, I think a little TLC is what's required here.
Can't fault the staff, all very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A leafy canal-side location in the village of Horsell, handy for Ascot, Legoland and Thorpe Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Woking Hotel Woking
- Premier Inn Woking West (A324) Hotel Surrey