We stayed here for a night before a visit to McLaren and it had everything we needed for a reasonable price. The room was ok, only downside was lack of coooling other than a portable fan, but it was exceptionally warm.
Meals were OK in the attached pub, though slightly over-priced, a few items not well-stocked for breakfast and clearly some disgruntled staff airing their laundry in listening distance from the guests.
I would stay here again if I was in the area.
Would stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're looking for a hotel in Woking with a great central location, this comfy 34-bedroom lodge is perfect. Just a short walk from Woking station, it's an ideal base whether you're sightseeing in Surrey or attending the H.G. Wells Conference and Event Centre for business.Whatever your travel plans, it's nice to know that there's a cosy real-ale pub* right next door, where you can put your feet up with a pint of expertly kept cask-ale and some traditional, seasonally inspired food.Woking is a bustling town close to Horsell, Chobham and Sheerwater. Nestled in the heart of leafy Surrey, it was a favourite country residence of the Tudors, although certainly for science-fiction fans it's most famous for the "Martians invasion" in H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds.Nearby you can explore two majestic 18th century mansions, Clandon Park and Hatchlands Park, inspect the vintage cars and planes at the Brooklands Museum or take the family to Chessington World of Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Woking reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Woking Hotel Woking
- Innkeeper's Lodge Woking Surrey