The two of us specifically checked if this restaurant was dog friendly before making a booking. We did so for the Saturday evening have been told from the horse's mouth that it was.
However, when we turned up we were informed that we could not eat inside as one of the diners "was allergic to dogs". A table outside was offered but as it was cold and midge ridden we decided against the offer.
Disappointing. Grow a pair. If you purport to run a dog friendly restaurant then incidents like this shouldn't happen. Put the "so called allergic customers" into the garden.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.