“Great Food and Great Staff”

Market Street Grill
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Onancock
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Lunch & Dinner Daily with Daily Specials. Family Friendly, Full Bar, Specialty Desserts,Espresso & Cappuccino Bar, Kid's Menu, Sandwiches, Salads, Sautes,Steaks, Seafood, Freshly Baked Breads, Private off-street parking. Dine in or take out, walk in or make reservations. Featuring European Style Cooking with Olive Oil & Freshly Grated Cheeses. Come taste the Love we put into our food!
Wind Gap, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and Great Staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The staff that worked here were very nice and personable. The food was great and it came out in a timely manner. I would eat here again if I had a chance!!!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank JessicaS13

Onancock, Virginia, United States
“2nd Friday in Onancock”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Great service and great meal...can you ask for more!! The menu is packed with great entrees. We have been to The Market Street Grille quite a few times and have ALWAYS been satisfied with both the service and the meal!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Wayne B
Onancock, Virginia
“American Grill Plus Greek, Italian and Turkish!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

That may seem like a strange combination, but it works. The chef is Turkish and the manager is Italian/Greek. The recipes come straight from Grandma's kitchen.

I've traveled the Middle East and can attest to the authenticity of their cuisine. I usually just order the Mediterranean salad with humus, stuffed grape leaves, really good humuus. I also love their baba ghanoush (egg plant dip). Even if you don't love egg plant, you will like this dish.

If your palate tends to be more homegrown, their hamburgers, steaks, roast beef are raved about. I'm vegetarian so I can't give a personal review of that.

Portions are huge, so either share or take home leftovers. But the prices are about the most reasonable on the Shore, especially considering the quality.

This is also not a touristy place. This is where locals go to eat. Check out their Face Book. The pictures of their food really look like the real food.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Linda N
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

If you are staying at the Inn and Garden Cafe, this restaurant is within easy walking distance. The menu is extensive. We really enjoyed the white bean soup, grilledTurkish "Koefte" and the Tiramisu and several other delicacies. Portions are big and prices very reasonable. There were about 10 State Police dining with us. We felt very safe!The owner, Nuri is a very happy looking,interesting man.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank ryokogasuki
Prince George, Virginia
“Great crab cakes and soup!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner here. We split crab soup, I had a ceasar salad and my husband had crab cakes. Everything was delicious! Portions were generous and service was great.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Ashley G

Been to Market Street Grill? Share your experiences!