“Love this place”
Review of The BANK Coffee House - CLOSED

The BANK Coffee House
“Love this place”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Bank is actually in a Bank but instead of banking they serve delicious food. I love to order the bagel with salmon, cucumbers, capers and the works. It is so delicious. I understand they now have live music on the weekends. Lots of good seats and plenty of room.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ComeHeres

North East, Maryland, Usa
“Cool concept.......but disappointing.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We wanted to try a new place in this quaint town so we stepped inside. Cool retro setting- very inviting and clean. My husband and I had been up for several hours. It was only 10:30 and we wanted lunch. We asked if they would serve us and they said sure. I ordered the shrimp salad sandwich. 10 minutes later I was told they didn't have any shrimp. The marque hadn't been updated for the day. I ordered the grilled tom and cheese sandwich on sourdough bread. Nothing special for 7.50. My husband had the quiche which he enjoyed very much. We received our meals 30 minutes after we arrived. No fountain drinks - just a small selection of pricey cans and bottles. The staff was cordial. Bathroom very clean. I think soft music in the background would have been nice.

• Visited May 2014
Charlotte,N.C.
“Wifi”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stopped in to use the wifi and work on a rainy morning. The atmosphere and music were great, the owner very accommodating. Looks like a fun place to go in the evening for live music.

Visited May 2014
Onancock, VA
“Fun & Eclectic - Worth a Visit!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stopped by Friday night for a wonderful female acoustic guitar vocalist. Enjoyed a glass of hard cider (5% alcohol) and one of wine. The singer was terrific and the atmosphere is comfortable and interesting. Have been attending various community meetings in the upstairs section, which has also been nice.

• Visited April 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Relaxed”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We met a home designer there in the early afternoon. Coffee was perfect. The original bank design, complete with a safe was sweet to see. Local art work on display for sale.

Visited April 2014