“Old World Bakery”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
ST Paul, MN
“Old World Bakery”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Wonderful baked goods. Tried many of the donuts and rolls with a group of 5 of us sampling. Every item was great. A bakery with real baked goods you don't find places like this anymore.

We were in Onancock Sunday AM and dissipointed they were closed. But will note next time we sail there to go when they are open.

Visited July 2013

Hampton, Virginia
“"best bakery items at the best price, I've ever eaten !"”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

On our way from Virginia to Maryland , to visit a relative, my wife and I decided to veer off Rt. 13 and go to the Corner Bakery Cafe. The small and inviting downtown of Onancock was a pleasure to drive through. The Corner Bakery was on the left, going into town. Asking about the cost of a dozen donuts, we were told by, I believe, the owner, that all the bakery items on the shelves in front of us were $8.00 a dozen. Not just donuts, but cinnamon buns, donut twists, cream filled donuts, pastries loaded with pecans, glazed donuts, and many other selections. Are you kidding me, $8.00 a dozen ? Be still my beating heart! You want to talk about taste, indescribable great ! Without a doubt, the "best bakery items at the best price, I've ever eaten !"

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Brian E

Been to Corner Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!