US$199
US$171
The Inn at Onancock(Onancock)
US$231
US$77
Econo Lodge(Pocomoke City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
All reviewsmy wife and icaviarroom was spacioustangier islandsandrahostbrunchvirginia
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We loved every minute of our stay and would highly recommend The Inn & Garden Cafe. This was our first visit and I promise it won't be our last. The breakfast is to die for, eggs, salmon, caviar with Creme fresh. Our thanks to Sandra our host for making everything perfect.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank consept
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Room and food were excellent. Service was terrific and well received. Located in historic Onancock, the Inn offers many opportunities to enjoy old Virginia, offering ideas on what to do and to enjoy. Can hardly wait to come when weather gets warmer to allow to a Ferry trip to Historic Tangier Island.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are preferred.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful little place. I don't remember the last time I was so relaxed. This Inn keeper goes out of her way for her guest. Snacks and drinks in your room. A computer and printer if you need it. Coffee all day in the computer room. I read books she has in the room along with magazines. But topped the breakfast we had. So much delicious food! The cherry pastry was to die for along with three eggs, potatoes, sausage, orange juice, coffee and fruit. I can't wait to go back. Very friendly. It was like going home again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Let me start by admitting I generally don't care for B&Bs. I love the intention of the owners but prefer more anonymous lodgings. But we needed a place to stay in or near Onancock so we decided to try the Inn and Garden. I'm so glad we did! Sandra works incredibly hard to make you feel welcome without being overbearing. The room was so thoughtfully done. She even provided an array of toiletries beyond the usual shampoo, soap, etc so you don't have to run out to the store if you forgot something. Her made-to-order breakfasts were spectacular. Best poached eggs ever! Dinners in the cafe were relaxing and delicious. The chef (I believe her name is Victoria) personally greets every guest. I'd call her cooking on the traditional side with lovely touches, which was very refreshing to me. Honestly, I get so tired chefs overdoing it serving dishes with way too many flavors on too small plates. I can't remember the last time I could order a simple sponge cake (served with fresh fruit) for dessert, for example. Whether you like B&Bs or not, you will love this place.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2016

What a gem this little B&B is! The Inn has 4 rooms- we stayed in the smallest of the 4 and it was still plenty of room, each room has it's own bath. There is a small fridge and all the hotel amenities (snacks, drinks, ice bucket). Even a corkscrew! Breakfast was awesome- home made muffins, fresh fruit, and a cooked to order breakfast every morning. The Eggs Benedict over crab cakes- yum!!!! She is also open for dinner most nights, although we did not eat dinner there as we were exploring the wonderful area in and around Onancock. Sandra is an attentive but unobtrusive host- she is there when you need her but stays quietly to the side when you don't. Even during the little tropical blow it was quiet and peaceful! Overall one of the best getaway weekends we have ever had, and we will definitely make it an annual trip!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple