St. Jude Hotel
Clarenville Inn(Clarenville)
Restland Motel(Clarenville)
TripAdvisor
Woody Island Resort(Woody Island)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrecommend this hotelcoffee makerbeds were comfortablegood sizenice hotelnice roomgreat night's sleepair conditionerroast beefpotatoesdining roomshower pressuresecond to nonehotel is locatedmini fridgetoastjude
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Really Nice Hotel. Awesome Staff! Very Friendly and Courteous! Very Clean Rooms! Nice Location and Price was Very Reasonable/Affordable. the Frequent Stay Program is worth coming back for as well! Be back Soon!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marty G, Operations Manager at St. Jude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Hey Jim,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of St. Jude Hotel. It's great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to provide quality service for all of our guests. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the Clarenville area.

Thank You.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a reasonably good hotel with reasonably polite, friendly, professional staff. I stay here semi-regularly as a business traveller.
There is one small thing that bothers me about this hotel. It is a very small thing but I find it very annoying for some reason. When staying in hotels for business I try to get a ground floor room with an outside door because in the winter time I, quite often have items in my car which I have to bring inside so they won't freeze. With this hotel I have to check in, walk to my room, unlock the outside door's dead bolt from inside my room, then walk back through the lobby and to my car in the parking lot and then drive around to my room. I know, it's a small thing but when travelling regularly the small things sometimes make a big difference in how you feel about a place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hi Jim,
Thank you for choosing St. Jude hotel to stay at while in Clarenville. We appreciate you and your business and want to give you the best service that you deserve. Also thanks for bringing your issue to our attention. We keep the deadbolts locked as a matter of security but know that we are working on a solution for this problem. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed at St. Jude's Hotel overnight. The service was friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable. My room was equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Overall everything I needed. It's a great place to stay in Clarenville.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with drive up doors there convenient for packing and unpacking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Marty G, Operations Manager at St. Jude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review St. Jude Hotel. We pride ourselves on having great service and clean rooms. I am glad that you enjoyed the amenities in your room and that your stay with us was a pleasant one.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great hotel, service and food is excellent in the resturant , and very friendly and helpful staff on the front desk. We stay there every time we are in Clarenville, rooms have always been clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to review St. Jude Hotel and for choosing us as your place to stay while in Clarenville. We'd also like to thank you for your kind words about our staff and our restaurant.

We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you are in the Clarenville area.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Was a great stay, staff was nice and personable, clean rooms lots hot water, lots of clean towels, clean beds, no problems at all food was good, easy access from the TransCanada highway, all was a very good stay!. ...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marty G, Manager at St. Jude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Mr. C,
Thank you for recently staying with us here at St. Jude Hotel. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasurable one. We strive to provide the best experience possible for all of our guests. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.