My wife and I atte at the CI on Sunday Sept. 8th. As usual we are always greeted by a server with a nice welcoming smile. Coffee is quickly provided upong request (a lesson that all diners and restaurants should take note of) and I need my coffee on a Sunday morning! I had the veggie wrap and my bitter half had the lentil and bacon soup. We were both fully satiated with the tasty meal, reasonable price and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Inn with a view" Featuring 63 entirely renovated air-conditioned rooms and 5 banquet facilities. Renowned for its panoramic view, this property is located on the gateway to Newfoundland's most prominent vacation destination - the Discovery Trail. Enjoy flavorful and hearty style bistro cooking at Stellar Bistro & Lounge while overlooking picturesque Trinity Bay. Disability accessible, wireless internet, fitness centre, seasonal swimming pool and warm hospitality. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to call, our friendly certified staff will be pleased to help you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Clarenville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarenville Hotel Clarenville
- Clarenville Inn Newfoundland