First night on the trail and a welcomed break. This hotel is clean, well situated, nice restaurant, modern rooms. Staff welcomed ATVers, and located us all at drive up rooms, THANKS. There is gas station (convenience store) next door, which was great for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Inn with a view" Featuring 63 entirely renovated air-conditioned rooms and 5 banquet facilities. Renowned for its panoramic view, this property is located on the gateway to Newfoundland's most prominent vacation destination - the Discovery Trail. Enjoy flavorful and hearty style bistro cooking at Stellar Bistro & Lounge while overlooking picturesque Trinity Bay. Disability accessible, wireless internet, fitness centre, seasonal swimming pool and warm hospitality. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to call, our friendly certified staff will be pleased to help you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Clarenville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarenville Hotel Clarenville
- Clarenville Inn Newfoundland