After a long drive across Newfoundland my friends and I arrived expecting little more than your average cabin experience, but were happily surprised by what we found. The cabins were so comfy that we almost didn't want to leave to go explore the rest of Gros Morne. Eventually we did, but it was amazing to return to the cozy little rooms and simply relax on the comfy couches.
Hand made quilts, charming decor, warm environment and best of all.. an incredible view of the harbour and stunning sunsets!
The staff are super friendly as well. The wifi was very low in our cabin, so they immediately offered us a new router to try and invited us to use the conference centre as we pleased.
I would highly recommend this place for anyone visiting Gros Morne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gros Morne Cabins are located amidst the scenic beauty of Western Newfoundland, Canada, in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. We're a cozy and picturesque property nestled along the waterfront offering spectacular view of the ocean. Open year round to provide you with first class accommodation, truly a home away from home. "My favorite thing about the Gros Morne Cabins? Pulling up and seeing the long lines of freshly laundered sheets billowing in the sea breeze, like a Christo installation." ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Gros Morne Cabins Hotel Gros Morne National Park
- Gros Morne Hotel
- Gros Morne Resort
- Gros Morne Cabins Newfoundland
- Gros Morne Cabins Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland