Gros Morne Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Gros Morne National Park
See available hotels
Ocean View Hotel(Rocky Harbour)
View Hotel
C & G Cabins(Rocky Harbour)
Hotel North(St. Anthony)
View Hotel
Deer Lake Motel(Deer Lake)
Driftwood Inn(Deer Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat viewthese cabinsacross the streetbedroom cabinrocky harbourocean viewthe kitchenfish marketgrocery storegros mornegreat place to staylarge grassy areastayed nightslaundry facilitiessalmon pointloved our stayan update
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

After a long drive across Newfoundland my friends and I arrived expecting little more than your average cabin experience, but were happily surprised by what we found. The cabins were so comfy that we almost didn't want to leave to go explore the rest of Gros Morne. Eventually we did, but it was amazing to return to the cozy little rooms and simply relax on the comfy couches.

Hand made quilts, charming decor, warm environment and best of all.. an incredible view of the harbour and stunning sunsets!

The staff are super friendly as well. The wifi was very low in our cabin, so they immediately offered us a new router to try and invited us to use the conference centre as we pleased.

I would highly recommend this place for anyone visiting Gros Morne.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank seattlestravels
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed in the cabin for one night while on business. The cabins are clean, spacious, and a fully equipped kitchen. There is a store/grocery store next door which is very convenient. A very quiet area and as my title says, oh what a view. Nice large window looking out over the ocean. I have no problem returning to this establishment again.

Room Tip: Bring your camera
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We just enjoyed three nights in Gros Morne Cabins. We thought these were a good option in Rocky Harbour. We choose cabins cause we were a group of 8. You'll find cheaper cabins, but they most likely won't be on the beach, and with the same ocean view. These cabins were clean and well equipped. There is also a store on site, and a restaurant across the street. Rocky Harbour is a good location for exploring the northern side of the park... only a 25 minutes drive to western brook pond, 10 minutes to Gros Morne Mountain, and 5 minutes to the visitor center.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank canuk09
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Stayed one night and, yes, they are a bit pricey but very clean and comfortable - which I'll take any night/day over unkept and a lumpy mattress. The kitchen is a bit dated but the bathroom seems recently renovated and has one of the old style shower heads that doesn't require chasing the water around the tub to have a shower. Plenty of towels and I noticed the staff air drying laundry on the clothes line for the two days I was there. The bed was extremely comfortable. It's outport NFLD so I wasn't expecting the Ritz Carlton but a couple of tips: 1.The wifi doesn't work very well as you get further from the office but the rooms are hard wired so you're ok if you have a laptop (the girl at the office gave me a network cable to use) 2. Lock that storm door at night or you'll likely wake up to the noise of wind banging it back and forth and hope that your neighbours do likewise.

All in all, a good value and I definitely would stay there again as well as suggest it to friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The cabin(#11) was very clean and lovely inside but the price for four of us in a two bedroom cabin with no wireless and no breakfast was more than it was worth for a one night stay. View & location to sites in the park was very good. Lots of towels and fully equipped kitchen. Earles across the street is great - tastiest moose I've had!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family