We spend two nights at this hotel. The view is pretty spectacular. The rooms are clean but fairly basic. We were downstairs which has somewhat of a basement feel to it. If you want a view, book an upstairs room. There are not very many nice hotels in the area and this hotel has several nice features such as the sunroom and the ability to book the hot tub or sauna for private use. The food was average. Dinner is definitely better than breakfast but breakfast is complimentary. The staff was pleasant but not overly friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland