This was the nicest place we stayed in the west coast of Newfoundland. Service was friendly and professional from the hotel staff's first response to our request for reservations until check out. Rooms are very clean, large and attractive with nice bathrooms. Ground floor rooms, with numbers in the 200s, are better because rooms on the bottom floor get noise from the people walking above. Like everyplace else we stayed in Newfoundland, there was noise from the corridors, but things quieted down once everyone was in their room. Good breakfast and good wifi connection included - again, wifi seemed to work better on the ground floor than down below. Lovely areas to sit and take in the view indoors and out. And there is TV, though we were too busy to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Neddies Harbour Inn is a small boutique hotel, located on the waterfront of Bonne Bay in Norris Point, Newfoundland, Canada, right in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Our tranquil location right on the water frond of Bonne Bay fjord will reward you with breathtaking vistas to the Bay and the mountains. At Neddies Harbour Inn you will discover first class service and accommodations. Enjoy our fine dining and careful attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Neddies Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neddies Harbour Hotel Norris Point
- Neddies Harbour Inn Norris Point, Newfoundland