Memories Caribe Beach Resort
Melia Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
US$265
  • Pool
IBEROSTAR Mojito(Cayo Coco)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$199
US$111
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
5,203 results
All reviewspiano bardiamond clubmini suiteoutdoor showerpizzafishfriesentertainment staffchickena la cartechurrosstir fryhot dogsbug spraywater balletpasta barbring your own
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I've booked a trip to Memories July 16-23. This is my second time there and I brought with me my girlfriend and her son. As before I have great time and my girlfriend couldn't be happier to be at Memories Caribu. The food is better than last time I was there (November 2013), the people wonderful, Johanna always smiling at the dinning room, Yaimara before working at the dinning room, now snack bar, and of course Horhe at the beach bar. I cannot omit the maid who took care of our floor in the nr 21 building. Someone wrote in the review that the manager just walk and not talk to the tourists. I happened to see him always ready to talk if approached, smiling and professional. And I can't forget about Ernesto, dinning room supervisor, had his eyes on everything and was quick helping the waitresses cleaning up the table to make room for another people. Of course Elvis was always by our table at the dinning room, smiling and very skilled. Overall I would give this resort "5" stars because this place deserved it. The beach is stunning and the sun is there and the people are so friendly and the food is great, what else a person need? Pool clean, eh if I can go back tomorrow I would. And be back...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank eva181747
AlbertoManagerCaribe, General Manager at Memories Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear eva181747,

It’s a pleasure to receive your opinion about your stay in our hotel. It is nice to know that you enjoyed it. We are pleased to receive your polite comments. Thanks a lot for having chosen our resort.
We hope to see you soon over this paradise; at Memories Caribe we are trying to improve every day and keep customer happy and willing to come back.
We will congratulate the workers you mention in your comment. We will wait for your return and you’ll have a warm welcome.

General Manager Hotel Memories Caribe

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hi everyone! Just got back from the worst vaca I've ever had. I'd like to say that i am not picky, knew where i was going and have been in Cuba before. I've been to the DR, Jamaica, Aruba, Mexico, etc but this is the worst place ever. the beach is next to none for my 3 and 7 year old but everything else is extremely disappointing. the food was definitely recycled, service was bad and next to none( except when they knew we were leaving and started asking for stuff. we actually brought clothes there to leave behind. the mosquitoes was killer! they never spayed until we complained way after dark. my son looked like mike Tyson after the Holyfeild fight but it was not enough for them to care. they lie constantly and really don't give a care about anything really. the 5 big grown man watched me struggle with the 4 seater paddle boat while they sat under their hut. i had my 3 year old with me. my routine was have breakfast, beach till 3-4 and have dinner as soon as the doors open and quickly run to my room before dark before the mosquitoes bite. everything was a problem there but no one wants to do anything about it, dragging their feet. the only good thing was the beach ,the snackbar and bar at the beach.we survived on pizza. those guys are wonderful. 7 days there and only changed my towels once. don't bother going to the a la carts because you'll just end up in the buffet. i never went on vacation before and wished for time to fly by to get out of there! i need a vaca from this vacation. pilar beach was a bust because tide was high from 10-3pm. the beach bar there ignored me while he was on his cell scrolling away. broken glass on the floor i had to kick under the chair so no kids step on it. can't move table together for group. so many problems with no one to remedy the situation. i was with my 2 children but still they have no respect and still made advances and cat noises as i pass by. never again will i find myself in cayo coco memories caribe in my lifetime. bring bug spray because i went through 3 cans. bring low..er expectation if you already booked. good luck. hope you have a better time than we did:)

Room Tip: ask for room with good AC. mine was on the fritz
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank czechnese
AlbertoManagerCaribe, Director General at Memories Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Memories Caribe Beach Resort. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time with us.

In response to the issues you raise, we would like to clarify some points. First, food is not recycled and a variety of fresh food is served every day. We are sorry if the service you received was not up to your satisfaction – we are proud of the service our employees offer and, as other reviews indicate, most clients are satisfied with it. Finally, regarding mosquitoes, grounds are fumigated twice every day, at sunrise and at sunset.

We always try to provide a pleasant experience to our clients so, on behalf of everyone at Memories Caribe, we apologise for any inconvenience you had.

It was a pleasure for us having you at our resort and we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We just came back from Memories Caribe Beach Resort. Family of 4 with a 17 year old and 20 year old. We were there for 15 days and had a wonderful time. Everyone all Staff was super. The entertainment staff is out of this world, they really work very hard to keep the guest entertained. Special thanks to Daya, who always kept us busy. I have to say the Cubans are so kind and work very hard to make everyone feel welcomed and for people who work very very long hours from morning to night, they always great you with a smile and are always cheerful. Food was very good from the buffet, restaurants, that great pizza on the beach and the snack bar. Eneresto the manager, I tell you is always there, would see him at 7 in the morning till 11 at night always pleasant and cheerful, does a great job in managing the service of the buffet Piano bar wonderful....rooms are clean. I have to say a great thank you to the staff in the buffet area.Micheal and Genni thank you for your service. and of course my favorite chef was the stir fry grill!!! My kids had a great time and we will definitely be back again next year. Thank you to all you wonderful people, you made our family vacations a most pleasant one. One other thing, the dancers are exceptional you will truly enjoy their show every night.

Room Tip: We were in block 18 and perfect location to get to the beach and pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Eva F
AlbertoManagerCaribe, Director General at Memories Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Eva,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Memories Caribe Beach Resort. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time here – such positive comments are very encouraging for all of us.

We are pleased to hear our staff made your stay special and we will congratulate them on their excellent work.

It was a pleasure for us having you at our resort and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

If you want to realax and spend a time of your life... you got to be here!

Our room was quiet and always clean. When we made a mess (loosing our key-card, locking the safe by accident or even poured out some red wine on the bad...) the service was always kind and very helpfull.
At the beach there in a well equiped place that you can get a wind surf, kayaks...
At the evening there are attractions like concerts and shows...

highly recomended.
m.

Room Tip: choose a room near the swiming pool:)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mr_yoda

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Memories Caribe Beach Resort. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time here – such positive comments are very encouraging for all of us.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Just back from this hotel and I have to say I loved it. THe strong points are: beach, staff and quality of the food. The weak parts would be the mosquitoes (morning and night), the rooms ( a little old but comfortable) and the variety of food since the buffet is mostly the same everyday. The 2 A la carte restaurants were good but don't expect gastronomy though. But the beach is one of the most beautiful beach I've ever seen in all my trips. Very long and sandy with crystal clear water.

Room Tip: Take the Diamond club, you get private beach area and a little more service.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank maximus323

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Memories Caribe Beach Resort. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you also for your feedback. We appreciate both positive and negative comments as
we constantly strive to improve our performance and deliver a quality product to ensure that our customers enjoy the most rewarding holiday experience possible.