Melia Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
US$235
  • Pool
Iberostar Mojito(Cayo Coco)
US$154
US$129
iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$146
Prestigia.com
galahotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TRYP Cayo Coco(Cayo Coco)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Sitio la Guira(Cayo Coco)
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,305 results
All reviewsblue baypiano bardiamond cluboutdoor showermini suitepizzafishfriesentertainment staffa la cartechickenchurroshot dogsstir frybug spraywater balletpasta bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed 3rd week of June. Weather was great. The beach is outstanding. Food is some of the best I have in Cuba. Upgraded to the diamond club and it was worth every penny. Great snacks and pizza at the beach. Drinks, what can I say ? Anything you want you can get. Clean rooms and clean grounds. Don,t forget to tip the gardeners, they work hard. Have to say Hi to the two best young bartenders at the Diamond club beach bar, Oscile and Wendy. Both were so friendly and so helpful and made fantastic drinks. Hotel management needs to keep these two around for a long time. All staff was also very friendly. Hope to be back this August to celebrate our anniversary. Good job "memories caribe". Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Director G, Director General at Memories Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Wayne b,

Thank you very much for posting your comments about your experience with us on trip advisor. Our goal is always to create unique and memorable experiences for you but most important for us is to strengthen bonds and become a huge Memories Caribe family.

We are glad to know that we have achieved this goal with you and this vacations were beyond expectations thanks to the amazing job of our staff that were always on top of every detail.

We hope to see you soon for your next visit, please remember to contact us prior arrival and we will assist you with the details of the future visits.

Kind regards,
eneral Manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at Memories Caribe in early June 2018. We'd been to Cayo Coco several times in the past, but enjoyed this one the most. When we booked we upgraded to the Diamond Club so check-in was painless with no lineup. Luggage was brought to our room within a few minutes of our arrival, allowing us to unpack and start exploring very quickly.

The room (1919) was large and spacious, the mini-bar stocked with beer and pop (daily). The bed was large and comfortable, furnishings provided enough room to store our clothes with lots of space to spare.

Sliding closet doors a little tricky, possibly Hurricane Irma damage, but useable. Strangest thing was the bathroom, which has no door between the toilet and vanity area. Takes getting used to, and you need to be on very familiar terms with your roomie in order to work this comfortably.

Couple of things; the front door deadbolt didn't work, but the other lock was fine, and the balcony door didn't close or lock, but being on the second floor this was not really an issue.

Grounds are awesome, well-tended and relaxing to walk through. Restaurants and bars are very accessible, nicely spaced out. Pool is really nice, shallow steps leading into the water and the excellent pool bar! Lots of room around the pool, with many loungers at any time of day. There is a lookout tower that gives a great view of the grounds and surrounding area.

We took advantage of the Diamond Club a la carte breakfast on one day which was perfectly fine, but opted for the buffet the rest of the time because we both like to browse the options. All the a la carte restaurants provided good quality and service, as does the buffet restaurant. The grilled sea bass was a definite favourite of ours. The beach snack bar does great pizzas, and the hot dogs at the smaller beach snack area are a definite treat.

We alternated days at the pool with days at the beach. The beach was one of the best I've seen, and you can walk out a crazy distance before you even reach deep water. The sea is clear as glass, allowing you to watch the small fish who like to investigate in case you are bringing them bread to snack on. Service at the beach is friendly and prompt, and you will never go thirsty.

We had booked a lake view room, which was very quiet and relaxing especially at night. There was one massive thunderstorm, and rain again the next day, which brought out the frogs, toads and lizards. Their orchestrations at night are probably not for everyone, but were a great backdrop for a night cap on the balcony for us.

Shows at night were entertaining, especially as we got seats at the 24 hour snack bar, which gave a decent view of the stage, while guaranteeing a place to sit after the show.

What sets this hotel apart is the staff, who are unfailingly friendly and ready to answer any question or request. While I generally tend to look for vacation locations with more opportunity for exploration, if you are looking for a place to just kick back and relax I can definitely recommend Memories Caribe.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wes S
Director G, Director General at Memories Caribe Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It is pleasant to receive such nice comments. Our guest’s positive reviews are a special motivation for the management and staff. It is the best reward after the every day work.

We are glad to hear that you an your family had fun in our hotel and that the resort was clean and functional.

We are looking forward to see you again in Memories Caribe. It will be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I were at Memories Caribe for an all-inclusive one-week vacation and we had an incredible time! This was also my first time in Cuba and the Caribbean.

ROOM
Our room was comfortable but I wasn't too pleased with the doorless bathroom. We were also unable to change the temperature on the thermostat and the deadlock in our room didn't work (I'm very safety-conscious so this was a no no for me). Otherwise, the bed was comfortable and the water pressure and temperature were great!

BEACH
The beach is beautiful! The water is clear and there's a sand bar not too far from the shore. I saw fishes swimming around whenever I was in it and it was really great to see. I really appreciated the men who were helping me out with the beach chairs every time I was there -- they made sure they got a really good one for me and brushed it off clean. There's a little pizza hut that opens around noon and the pizza is very filling and delicious! I also enjoyed the bar!

FOOD
The food at the buffet was decent. There were some days where the selection was good and some not. My friend and I did two à la cartes.. Cuban and Asian. I was a little disappointed at the Cuban à la carte. I got the traditional Cuban soup and the soup I got had two vegetables and no meat. The entreé was great although "beef stew" and "stewed beef" are two different things.. I had to ask if what I received was in fact the stew when really it's stewed beef. I was pleasantly surprised by the Asian à la carte. I got the sushi, fish soup, grilled fish, fried rice, and the flambéed fruit. The flambéed fruit was definitely not flambéed so that was a little disappointing but it was still pretty good.

There's a 24-hour snack bar by the pool. I only had one of their dishes but I really enjoy their fries!

BARS
This resort had more than enough bars! I really enjoyed each one of them but my favourite would have to be the Lobby Bar. The bartenders there make the BEST drinks and they really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. There's also a pool bar which was really great! It was convenient not having to get out of the pool whenever you wanted a drink.

ENTERTAINMENT
I really enjoyed the shows in the evening. It was a different theme every night and the dancers and entertainment staff are great. If you're interested, some of the entertainment staff go to a nightclub practically every night. The cover is 5 cuc and there's one or two nights where the theme is a foam party! I had a great time! Little tip -- Friday is ladies' night so no cover for us ladies!

SHOUT OUTS
Despite the lowlights of this review, what made this resort really special was the people who worked there! Everyone is super kind and helpful. Everyone is always smiling and saying hello.

I, however, have to recognize some of the best staff I encountered during my trip.

If you're at the Lobby Bar, look for Yaser and Yelitza! They are my favourite bartenders and I always went to them for my drinks! They greeted us with a smile and they were always so excited whenever we walked in. They made drink suggestions, always asked us if we wanted to try something new, and made us feel special every time. My friend has a thing for mint so every time she ordered a drink that wasn't a mojito, Yelitza always made sure there was mint in her drink. Yaser is such a kind man that made us feel like we were his best customers every single time! It was really hard to say goodbye to them but I really appreciated how well they treated us.

If you're at the buffet, go see Irvaris! He's normally there during breakfast and lunch. He's one of the chefs at the omelette station for breakfast and he's the chef for chicken/pork/beef for lunch. He cooks pork really really really well! I was super impressed! I even heard this lady at a table behind us screaming about how delicious her beef was! He's kind, professional, and always wants to make sure that you are satisfied with your food. We left the resort for the airport at 7:30 am and I took the time to make sure I said goodbye to him and thanked him for making my vacation great! That's how wonderful he is!

TIPPING
ALWAYS make sure that you tip in CUC. I can't stress how many times people tip in Canadian loonies/toonies. Here's the thing about those coins... you can't convert them in CUC so they are completely useless to the bartenders/chefs/etc... Luckily, I was able to exchange these loonies/toonies for CUCs as they really deserve these tips!

American credit cards are not accepted but if you use your Canadian credit card, the conversion will be shown in USD on your statement.

Use CAD, not USD when you convert it to CUC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank regiennabaggayan

Dear Guest,

We hope you had a good flight back home.

He has praised so many aspects, including food and staff, which are very important reserve factors. Please receive our deepest gratitude because we are inspired by your positive comments. Thank you for staying with us and thanks for those stays to come.

Rest assured that it will be a pleasure to share your wonderful compliments and gratitude with all our team, but especially with Yaser and Yelitza. We are certainly proud of your hard work and professionalism

We will be thrilled to receive you once more here at our little piece of Caribbean paradise.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did an all girls vacation in may2018 and we have AMAZING memories! Half of us are returning clients to this hotel and we’re here just last year and previous years. We’ve always had wonderful experiences here. As soon as you arrive and check-in, you’re greeted with drinks and the staff welcome you warmly. The beach is one of the most beautiful beaches we’ve ever visited. Every day there were new activities for us to do. The entertainers are truly amazing people! We befriended every single one of them and they became our Cuba Family while we were there! Every day they would organize activities wether it be at the beach, at the pool or outings to go to the club/discotheque at night. Truly, our vacation would have not been the same without them! Thank you to: Yaimara, Yonny, Eidel and Lester. At the lobby bar: Daniel, Yamila and David. We truly miss you all! And if we come back again and again it’s because of the amazing people we meet and the wonderful memories we get to keep! Thank you for all the fun guys! We miss you all! Mucho amor de las Atrevidas!! Xx

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Alexitamb,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to write such an honest review about our resort. We are really happy you had a great stay here at Memories Caribe and that you enjoyed our beach and our food services.

Rest assured that it will be a pleasure to share your wonderful compliments and gratitude with all our team, but especially with Yaimara, Yamy, Eidel, Lester, Daniel, Yamila and David. We are certainly proud of your hard work and professionalism

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived from Manchester after a long flight and were instantly given a refreshing drink and check in was very fast and friendly. Bags and ourselves were taken to our room via golf buggy so no wandering around. Our room was nicely done with a huge bed and were right by the beach. The hotel grounds are kept really well. 24 hour pool bar, a great beach bar and snack shack. The beach is outstanding. The staff are friendly really lovely. Oslen who worked in the sports bar was really friendly, fun and made sure we felt welcome. Food was basic but for my taste was fine. Would recommend this hotel for a couples holiday who want to relax and enjoy a stunning location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeakinWirral

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

We are really happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We will say hello to our staff and let them know that they are the reason that people keep coming back. They will be thrilled to hear about your comments.

Customer service is our priority and our guests’ opinions are very important to continue giving an excellent service, so we take note of your comments regarding the food and beach showers and we will work on a solution.

Thank you for choosing Memories Caribe Beach Resort for your vacation.
We hope to see you soon in our little paradise.

Best regards,