I want to share our experience with you guys:
1. Jerry mouse visited us on 2nd night during our stay from the celling in the cabinet. It's a sleepless night for us as we heard much noises in the room. Our snacks were bitten by him and many caca were left. we have to change to another room;
2. We are pretty sure there are bugs. We totally have 6 people staying in two superior ocean view rooms. 4 people were bitten by something in the room for sure it's not done by mosquitoes.
3. Coffee makers in the room should have been replaced by new one long time ago. Many furring come out from it.
4. Cockroaches can be seen in buffet restaurant;
5. People can smoke freely almost everywhere;
All the rest are good. I am wondering which hotel ranks #2 in Cayo Coco. Someone knows that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good standard property with an excellent beachfront location. Sol Cayo Coco is the only hotel with access to two different but equally charming beaches, situated amidst gardens and palm grove facing the sea and the white fine sand beach. The hotel is ideal for families with children, couples, honeymooners and weddings. This paradise is the perfect spot to combine great fun with fantastic relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Stayforlong S.L., Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Sol Hotel Cayo Coco
- Sol Cayo Coco Cuba