“Amazing 1st Trip to Cuba!!!”
Review of IBEROSTAR Mojito

IBEROSTAR Mojito
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Cayo Coco
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Myself and two of my friends Just returned on April 26th from a 7 day all-inclusive trip to Hotel La Laguna. None of us had ever been to Cuba before but we could not have asked for a better first experience! Upon arriving at La Laguna we were greeted with a drink right away...I can't think of a better way to start our trip. We noticed lots of people hanging out around the lobby listening to live music and as we made our way to our room we couldn't help to stop and stare in amazement at the entertainment taking place on stage. Later realizing that the live entertainment at night was an everyday occurrence and managed to amaze us each and every time. Our room was great very clean and spacious and was in a great location and had an amazing view overlooking the pool and the ocean in the distance.

The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful! The facilities were always quite clean.
We quite enjoyed how everywhere you went on the resort there was always music playing even at the beach!

Gym!
My friends and I are all quite athletic and were very thankful to discover the gym at this resort. The gym was equipped with very new well conditioned equipment and the staff at the gym were very helpful! The one worker..can't remember his name but he would offer us water during our workouts and played music which appealed to us! We could tell he was very passionate about his job.

Activities
This resort offered a very wide range of activities including- tennis, badminton, volleyball (water and beach), water polo, hockey, soccer...etc. Around the pool area the staff offered numerous activities throughout the day...we waited until the last few days to really get involved..which we regret because we had a great time when we participated. We did water aerobics which was a great workout but very fun at the same time (the instructor was very funny and energetic), we learned some dances, and played water volleyball.

Night time entertainment
This resort offers a variety of entertainment including;
- kids show (very entertaining)
- bingo
- dance performance (eg. tropical dance, Chicago, romance)..the dance crew was amazing! They were so energetic and always getting the crowd involved..we got pulled up on stage multiple times and had a blast!
- disco (great idea...however never very busy..not very many younger people at this resort when we were there)

Beach!!!
Amazing! Beautiful bright blue ocean, very clean, shallow for a long time...could walk out really far without worrying about it getting too deep. Plenty of lounge chairs and shelter. Tide was amazing how high it was in the morning and far out in the afternoon! Many other resorts which are in walking distance along the beach that you can check out.
Paddle boating- free! Put a deposit down and get to paddle boat for an hour...however we did not have a watch and were gone for 2hrs...had an amazing time and lost track of how long we were gone :) They did not care at all.

Excursions-
Catamaran- this was the only excursion we did, we went on a catamaran called Buddy 9. We left at 9am and returned at 4pm! It was amazing we went snorkeling twice and stopped at a sandbar to look at starfish. They offered chicken and lobster and rice for lunch..we had chicken which was delicious and everyone was raving about the lobster.
Advice- SUNSCREEN!/ Shade! We got soooo burnt!\

Food:
We were not very adventurous and played it safe all week..sticking to mainly pasta, pizza, fries, eggs, ice cream, peaches, bananas...etc The food was not amazing but it was still good and as I said we were not willing to try many new things, so maybe we would have enjoyed it more if we did. However, for what we paid we couldn't have asked for any better. The chefs, waiters/waitresses were all very friendly!

A La Carte Meals-

We went to a steak and an international a la carte dinners and both were delicious and located on the lagoon overlooking the water!

Overall, we had an amazing trip and would go back to La Laguna in a heartbeat!
We could not have asked for a better experience for only paying $675 all inclusive for 7days!

Room Tip: Building 18, has an amazing view of the resort and is located in the heart of it!
3  Thank bridget3_12
Director Genera... I, General Manager at IBEROSTAR Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Guest,
We really thank you for having chosen our resort to spend your holidays and we appreciate that you have taken part of your precious time to write a review about your experience with us, as well as to recommend others to visit us.
It is satisfying to read you have loved the food quality, the shows, the beach, the room comfort & the service of all our friendly staff.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I don't even know where to begin. I've been reading these reviews for a month and a half now and to all the people that rated this resort 4* and up, that means we were in the same place. I don't know where the people who rated this hotel 2 or 3* stayed, but it wasn't this hotel. Warning: THIS WILL BE A LONG REVIEW, BUT I WAS WRITING THIS REVIEW IN MY HEAD AS I WAS GOING THROUGH MY VACATION, SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW :)

This was my first vacation ever, went with my boyfriend as a couple, from April 20-27, literally just got back today. We flew with Canjet, which is with Holasun, can get a bit confusing when you're boarding the bus, but just ask the driver or guide, they will gladly help you. Our flight was late going there, we got to the hotel at 9:00 ish, but as soon as we got off the bus, someone walked right up to us and asked us if we wanted wine, or water.

Check in was so fast. Our bus was full, we were done checking in within 10 minutes, not even. We stayed in building 11. It doesn't have a balcony but the whole wall facing the ocean is 2 huge windows which open up, so that was just as good. Didn't complain. I would recommend staying in building 11 (room 1132). It's in the middle of everything, not too close to the disco (if you don't like to party :P) and not too far from the main lobby, pool,snack bar, etc. Kiddie pool... we were there for 7 days not ONCE did we see anyone using that pool.. so it won't be loud if you're in a building next to the kiddie pool.

RESTAURANTS: There's 2 main restaurants which are located on the lagoon itself. These A-lA-Cartes have to bee booked in advance at the Hotel Services in the main lobby. You only get 2 free, and any one after that you have to pay. I don't know what the fee is, we got a third one for free and tipped the guy one peso cause he was so nice about it. There's the Internacionale ( which is also the Seafood) and there's the Cuban one (which is also the Steakhouse). It alternates every day, so if Wednesday is Seafood, then the next day is International food but at the SAME RESTAURANT. Same thing with the Cuban and Steakhouse. The menus are not that different from each other except they just have more selection with steak or seafood. My boyfriend strongly recommends you try the grilled lobster. It is 12.00 CUC extra (because it's not included in the all-inclusive meal) but he swears by it. He's had it 5 times during our trip and couldn't get enough. The International/Seafood restaurant is the best. If you go there, I hope you get Carlos as your waiter. The other waiters are nice also, but we became so close to Carlos, he's amazing, sweet, will take good care of you. We brought his kids some stuff from Canada like clothes, and soap, just little stuff like that and he hooked us up every single day after that. He's an awesome guy, if you go there and you see him, tell him Diana and Andrew say hi :) He will go out of his way to make you happy. As for the Cuban/Steakhouse, the the soup was good. My boyfriend obviously had the lobster there too, but said they cook it differently than the International/seafood restaurant. BRING MOSQUITO REPELLENT! These mosquitoes are so tricky! you don't even feel them pinching you but the next morning, WOW. I had 23 mosquito bites on my back and i didn't even know it! I got bit at the restaurant at night time. BUT ONLY AT THE RESTAURANT! We usually booked our a-la-cartes for 6:00 when it's still light out, but one night we booked at 8:30 when it was fully dark out and that's when it all happened.

BEACH: Holy crap. Like I said before, we arrived at nighttime, but the first thing we did was go down to the beach 'cause honestly, i'm addicted to it. We couldn't see a damn thing when you get there, it's like you're staring into an abyss, but that feeling of not knowing what's out there made me more curious. If you go see it at night you'll know what i'm talking about. And...CRABS! No, not the STD... , crabs actually come out at night, morning, whenever they feel like it. They are not here to hurt you, unless you want to hurt them. We saw them digging holes on the beach mostly, it was awesome. If you're scared of things like that, then definitely avoid going out on the beach at night, cause you won't even be able to see them.
When we finally saw the beach at daytime.. it was breathtaking. It's huge, it's long and I have no idea what people were talking about when they were saying it's short. There's seaweed in the morning, but every morning at around 10-11:00 a truck rolls by and scrapes all theseaweed off the beach. People...you're on a island surrounded by an ocean. EXPECT SEAWEED ON THE BEACH. Not a big deal, it won't eat you. The people there care enough to take care of that for you. There's also little stations on the beach, a bar and some water activities where you can rent a pedal boat or canoe and go out into the ocean. The people working on the beach will come right up to you grab some chairs and put it out for you, clean it up. Very helpful, very nice. The water is obviously colder in the morning, but gets warmer throughout the day, especially with that sun. SPEAKING OF SUN, BRING FPS 30-40. We thought we were awesome and only brought SPF 4 (yea.. i know) and burned.. our first day at the beach. The sun here is different, you're definitely going to need a stronger SPF. You can buy it there for 18.95 CUC.

PLAYA PILAR- Okay... this was the one thing I was not really that amazed by. The beach at the hotel was more beautiful than this beach, IN MY OPINION. The guide, other reviews on here all said that playa Pilar was the best beach in Cayo Coco, the most beautiful. Yes, it was, but I thought the Laguna Beach.. was just as beautiful, if not better. I loved our beach. You can book an excursion to Playa Pilar for 48.00 pesos 2 people. You leave at 8:00AM and return at 3:00 PM. This includes lunch at the restaurant at Playa Pilar where you have a selection of chicken, lobster or seafood or both. On the other hand,if you don't want all that, there is another shuttle that comes in at 8:00 AM (Tuesdays and Thursdays) you pay 5 pesos a person and go there for the day and then pay 16.00 CUCs when you get to Pilar and if you want to eat you gotta pay in addition to that at the restaurant. Overall, I think you save if you just book it in advance with your tour operator.

FOOD-..... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT??? The food here is AMAZING... the buffet is opened for breakfast 7-10AM, lunch 1-3PM and dinner 6/6:30-10:00PM. Breakfast, you got cooks cooking you scrambled eggs, pancakes, bacon right in front of you...for lunch and dinner you have a pasta station where they make pasta the way you want it, you can put what ever you want on it. Dinner you have beef, pasta station again, you have stir fry, they can cook you fish (salmon, filet, etc) right there.. on the spot. Some people are really picky when it comes to food, as you can tell from the reviews. I'm a picky person. I don't eat steak or beef or anything cow related (I LOVE COWS!!!!!!!) and i don't eat a lot of seafood either, but the pasta, WOW. If you're a big pasta fanatic, try it. It's so good! Same with the pizza at the snack bar. Snack bar is called La Sirena , is opened 24/7 and is there to serve you whenever you're hungry. They also have pasta (sometimes) and pizza (sometimes) and have a menu for lunch and dinner where you can tell them what you want. Burgers, fish ,sandwiches, you name it, they'll cook it. I was so scared about the food complaints everyone was having but it was so good, i'm craving that pasta as we speak! Desserts at the buffet include brownies, ice cream, mousse, fresh fruit, jello, pastries, jelly filled doughnuts, and so much more. There's so much selection I don't know how people can say they can't find anything to eat. The food is so good!

POOL- There are 3 pools (probably more if you include the Emperador section but that section is closed off due to renovations. NO you can NOT hear them working on anything because..there's no construction at this time. So it's not loud. At all.) Kiddie pool, 2 adult pools. One pool by the 20-24 blocks and another pool by the La Sirena Snack bar, also has a swim up bar. Pool water is warm and always clean and the best place to go relax is by that pool. Lounge chairs are more than enough, and you can go get towels from the cabin by the pool for free and you can exchange them for dry clean ones for FREE every day. If you lose one, you pay 20 pesos. SO don't lose it.

WEATHER- April 20-27, we had rain 2 of the days. We were cutting it pretty close to May when the wet season starts, so I would suggest you go now if you go, otherwise you might get more rain. We had a thunderstorm overnight, but it didn't bother us cause by morning everything was dried already. And rain on the last day, the 27th. Rained in the morning and was cloudy the whole day but still really warm so you can still enjoy the day outside.

ENTERTAINMENT- There's entertainment every single night, and honestly we only went to a couple of night of entertainment but from what we saw it was pretty cool. You get chances to win bottles of rum, or other things by playing their games. The Animacion group really tries to get you motivated and involved in their activities which they're very good at, but since we're a younger couple we just liked to chill at the lobby drinking, or cigar lounge. Speaking of cigar lounge...

CIGAR LOUNGE- Right across from the Cuban/Steakhouse restaurant is the cigar lounge. It opens at 6:00PM closes at 12;00AM. This is the place to just chill, relax, play a game of pool and drink Freddy's awesome drinks. I drank a LOT of Alexanders, and strongly recommend this drink. If you like Cappuccinos or chocolate milk and cinnamon and vodka, you will love Alexanders. You can't even taste the vodka, Freddy makes the drink so smooth, but you will feel it a couple drinks in. The cigar lounge also has a small Casa del Habanos. It doesn't have that wide of a selection on cigars, but the man in there (and i don't even know his name) does try and help you find something similar to what you're looking for. We wanted Petit Edmundo and he didn't have any. He didn't have any Jose l piedra cremas either, but he had the cazadores. If you're a big cigar fanatic, you might be a little bit disappointed. But to make it up to you, try the Cohiba Siglo I. They're 7 pesos each, but really good. Also, don't buy cigars from someone selling it to you outside of the store lobby or casa del habanos. Trust me they're fake. If they don't have the sticker with the little hologram on it, you can make sure they're fake and not actually factory made, so don't waste your money. it has to have that factory seal with the hologram on the top of it. It's like a colourful sticker.

THINGS TO DO/KNOW: I know this is getting to be a bit long but if you didn't read anything above at least read this! We took the BOAT ADVENTURE excursion. It was so cool. The bus takes you to Cayo Guillerimo where you get on boat (SUPER SAFE, it might not look like it but that thing can take some crazy bumps) and you go to a little dock about 10-15 minutes away and then you go SNORKELING!!! There's so many fish everywhere, it's amazing! And there were these animals that looked like beavers but had a rat tail.. honestly the cutest things ever. I forgot what they were called, they are so friendly they just wanna come up and sniff you and hope that you have food for them. I was petting them, and they looooove bananas. I wish i had some, but the tour guide brought bananas for them and this little guy devoured it in 5 minutes.
We also took other reviewer's advice (THANKS GUYS!!!) and went to Tryp hotel to exchange money. Even though La Laguna had the same exchange rate of 97 cents for dollar, the hotel itself takes an additional 3 % commission. The Tryp hotel, doesn't. So we exchanged 150 dollars Canadian at Tryp hotel and got 140 CUC. We only lost 10 bucks, compared to... exchanging 70 bucks Canadian at La Laguna, and getting 63 CUC... we lost 7 bucks.. for 70. It's definitely a rip off, that was pretty much my only pet peeve while i was there. Really easy to get to Tryp. Go out the main lobby of the hotel (where you came in through) and turn right, keep going past the building on the left which is actually a water treatment plant, past the car rental place, and you will see the emblem for Tryp, looks like the NBC logo? It's about a 5 minute bike ride. We rented bikes from the guy in the front to get there, first hour is free, every other hour after that is 1 peso. The only thing about Tryp that we found is that the people at the lobby are so rude... the exchange house was closed so we had to wait 30 minutes before the guy finally took care of us. There was a line up of 5 people waiting for this. And this guy was just going to back of the room having a good ol' time with his buddies while we were standing there aggravated. The one thing I recommend is asking for a receipt. They will scam you. Make sure they count it right in front of you and re-count again. Trust me, my boyfriend and I tried this and if you don't ask for a receipt they will surely short you some pesos. La Laguna services is so much better than Tryp. You can exchange money any time you want, they never tell you, "oh we're closed. Come back later" They take care of you right then and there. Dulce, one of the women at the main lobby was really sweet and helpful. Check out is at 12:00PM but we asked if we could still have the room since our bus didn't leave till 6:00 at night. She said we could use the room any time we wanted to, we just had to come to the lobby to let us in, cause our keys would not work any more. If you want to re-rent the room ,it's 18 pesos for every hour you want the room for. We just wanted to take a shower in case we went to the beach or something, so Dulce hooked us up pretty good.

TIPPING... you don't have to tip, no one is forcing you, but honestly why would you not want to? The service is awesome, there's always someone asking if everything is okay, they always bring you drinks, everyone is so nice to you. Our maids, we never tipped . But we always left something for them in a bag, like pencils or pens or soaps or makeup, or clothes or chocolates.They were thankful and took care of us really good. Always left some different towel art on the bed. They also don't make a lot of money. Some people drive 2-3 hours to work at Laguna and finish their shift by 10 a clock at night then have to take the bus home 2-3 hours again. They work 16 hours a day and constantly work, too. The maids are always doing something, washing the floors or tables, and gardeners are always keeping the grounds clean. They do their job well. And it's not true... if you don't tip they don't stop serving you, it's not like that at all here. Although we tipped a lot, we never felt forced to, we did it because we wanted to, because we liked their service, and because they were very nice people. They love Adidas there for some reason, so if you wear anything Adidas chances are someone will come up to you and ask you to trade or sell it to them. If you have any Adidas you don't wear anymore, bring it to them. They really appreciate it.
Discotheque there is nice too, sometimes was pretty empty, but i thought it was fun. They have good music, music they play here on the famous radio stations for dance. My boyfriend's 24 and i'm 21, and we went in there and saw younger teenagers in there, kind of weird at first but they just wanna have a good time, too. It can get pretty loud, so like I said if you don't plan on staying up late, ask for a building away from the club. If you're going as a couple, chances are they will already put you somewhere farther away from that.

I will try to post up pictures later, but right now I don't even have any, so keep checking back. :)

Like people before me said... your experience will be what you make of it. If you go in there with a negative attitude, that's exactly what you'll get: A negative experience. Give it a chance. I'm glad we did.

SHOUT-OUT TO JOELLE AND DOMINIC!!! You guys are awesome, had a blast with you! :)

Room Tip: Building 11 was in the center of everything, close to the beach, farther from disco, and closer to t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Diana C

Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Just got back from La laguna in Cayo Coco. Loved every minute of it. Exceptional non stop entertainment daily. I want to find the song of the dance where everyone joined in at nights. Can anyone help me with that. Going back again soon.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great.
4  Thank Tamar M
Director Genera... I, General Manager at IBEROSTAR Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to tell you that we really appreciate you have chosen our resort Iberostar Mojito to spend your well-deserved holidays.
We really appreciate you have taken the time to write a review about your stay with us.
Our staff is our best asset and you know they will always walk the extra mile to give the best service possible.
Once again we thank you for your comments which are of great importance to keep on improving our work.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2012

just back from two weeks at this great little resort.....

staff.. the staff were really great at this resort. we got great service 99% of the time and we did not tip everytime but we did tip everyone that we got good service from. the staff really seemed like they were having fun with you if you took the time to talk to them.

rooms... we were in block 19 which was between the quiet pool and the main pool. it was close to everything and very quiet. the rooms are a little old but they are clean. only things that were no good were the patio door which was really hard to open and close and the bathroom door which was frosted glass that you could see thru. beds are really low to the ground

beach... was great when the tide was out and narrow when the tide was in.you can walk for hours if you like. we stayed on the quiet side away from the beach bar music and it was great.

pools... great pools with lots going on.. we stayed by the quiet pool that had no music and it was great. there seemed to be lots of chairs around the pool and people do play the towel game for the shade.

food... food seemed good the first week but by the second week it gets old eating the same room everyday. we did not starve but it does get harder to fill your plate. the buffet is huge and two parts but the food is the same on both sides

the exchange rate at the resort is bad. they post 97 cents rate but then give you .90 cents walk 10 minutes on the beach to the tyrp and you get .96 cents. seems like a ripe off to me

beach towels are a pain if someone steals yours you have to pay 20.00 or steal one yourself which is funny cause i do not think anyone would take home an old stained blue resort towel.

the beach is about a five minute walk from the pool somedays it did feel like a pain but it iswhat it is.

over all it is a nice little resort i might go back

Room Tip: block 19 great location
3  Thank charliecaissie
Director Genera... I, General Manager at IBEROSTAR Mojito, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing the Hotel.
We would like to clarify though that the hotel chain is concerned to listen to the voice of our customers through internet and dedicated an especial staff to track feedbacks and deliver them to the corresponding Managers by destination and rectify those areas in which we need to work.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Great Holiday Fabulous weather met alot of great people.. Resort is the cleaniest I have been to as fast as you put something down it was gone.... Grounds were immaculatetly clean gardeners did a fantanstic job... Beach was great especially if you have children nice and shallow when the tide is out.. Nothing wrong with the rooms... Food Good always found something (great fish) Always had clean towels when you wanted to change them in no complaint on this resort.. If you needed something they were on it right away.... I don't think anyone could be disapointed here...
Brought alot of bug spray and didn't see on Mosquito....
Thanks for the Great Vacation Val& Geff

Room Tip: Block 15 ground floor close to everyrhing..
6  Thank valerie c

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was our 5th time in Cuba, 1st to this resort and our first time traveling with our 5 month old. Overall the resort and staff were amazing. We had been in touch with the manager beforehand and arranged for a ground floor room for accessability with our stroller, and so that we could enjoy the patio the evening when the baby was sleeping. She also arranged our a la cartes. We met many repeat guests (20-40 visits) so that tells you something. We paid $407 per person plus tax, excellent value!!! Its a 10 min drive to the resort from the airport, and the airport itself was quick. Check in was quick, and we were able to hop right on a golf cart to get everything to our room.

Room:
We had room 2303 ground floor of a villa with a private patio. The rooms were clean and a decent size, with a large bathroom. The fridge had water, and the maid kept this topped up with several extra bottles throughout the week. There was no pop or beer (different from our other experiences) but was very inexpensive in the store to keep a few on hand. A short walk to the main pool and very close to the childrens pool which was always empty.

Grounds:
The resort was beautiful! Very nicely landscaped with flowerbeds, palm trees and flowering trees. The gardeners work hard to keep the grounds immaculate. I can see that once both sides are open this will be a huge resort but right now everything is conveniently located. There is a walk from the main resort across the boardwalk to get to the beach..its only 5 min and a nice stroll. We didnt notice a smell from the lagoon.

Entertainment/staff:
During the day there were always activities at the main pool (contests, dance lessons, music). We didnt find it loud if you were at the boardwalk side of the pool. Because we had an infant with us we didnt attend the shows, but watched a few minutes from afar (too loud to be close with the baby). They seemed to be typical Cuban shows. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating. Alex at the pool was always doing rounds to bring drinks.

Food/drink:
The food was above our expectations for a Cuban resort. We had no difficulty finding food in the buffet. There was always the option of fresh pasta, fish or a station that was cooking fresh chicken, beef or pork chops. There was also a delicious stirfry station at lunch. We also ate lunch at the grill (La Sirena) several times, they had a variety of sandwiches, hotdogs, good burgers, pasta, salads. We also dined at 3 a la cartes...the steakhouse (El Gallo), Italian (at La Sirena) and VIP (at El Gallo). The food at the a la cartes was excellent and we enjoyed all of them. There was a good variety of drinks, not as frozen as I would like but still yummy. The best bahama mamas at the pool bar.

Beach:
We didnt spend much time at the beach due to lack of shade for the baby but walked down a few times. When tide was in it was quite narrow, but repeat guests said they had never seen it like that as much before. Its a lovely white sand beach that goes on for miles.

Travel with an infant:
Having traveled to Cuba many times we knew what to expect but not with a little one. He did fantastic on the plane both ways. They set up a crib in our room, but we had brought a peapod tent which he slept in comfortably. He loved watching the palms trees, and the many sites on the resort. We were able to get a shade spot under a palapala by the pool each day and took turns in the sun, while keeping the little one shaded. He would just nap in his stroller. We had no issues with the baby at all. An excellent first vacation as a family.

Room Tip: Request ground floor for accessability with a stroller, and use of patio as most rooms do not have b...
5  Thank katnip27

Reviewed 25 April 2012

this was my first trip to cuba and i had heard all the horror stories - bad food - low standards - but i have to say this resort was top notch. i would most definitely return and probably will - the staff went beyond the call of duty to make sure all our needs were met - always happily - the beach was gorgeous and the resort itself was wonderful. one of the best vacations i have been on. there was always something to do or if your chose you could just enjoy the beautiful weather - we only had rain twice and that was at night both times. a absolutely fantastic experience for sure. i would reccomend this resort and have done so since i got back.

Room Tip: our room was fine - farther away from stuff but quiet.
2  Thank sandie m

#9 of 12 in Cayo Coco
Sol Cayo Coco
Sol Cayo Coco
#3 of 12 in Cayo Coco

Been to IBEROSTAR Mojito? Share your experiences!