“Wedding in Paradise”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Cayo Coco
Toronto, Canada
“Wedding in Paradise”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I will start by saying that this is going to be an extensive review, I will try to do a brief summary at the bottom for those of you who want something a little shorter.

My Fiance (now Husband) and I traveled to Iberostar Mojito from July 5th-July 12th with 24 guests (26 including us). When searching for a resort to have our dream wedding I could not find a lot of information about the resort at the time, so I would like to share as much information as possible about our journey.

We initially contacted the Ariel Martinez to begin correspondence in mid 2013. From the very beginning Ariel was extremely helpful and answered many questions that we had regarding the ceremony. I would send him multiple lists of questions and he replied within days, always clarifying even the smallest concerns. The wedding package included 10-12 guests but the resort had no problems accommodating the needs of our larger group. For the dinner we were required to purchase a bottle of wine per 4 guests to helps balance the costs but that was the only added expense and it was very reasonable. When arriving at the resort Ariel met with my Husband and I the following day. We went over the ceremony, the dinner and the reception. We choose to book the cigar lounge for our guests to have a more intimate reception and it was well worth the cost. The dinner was an a salad, soup, steak and cake; all of our guests raved about the quality of the food. Also, at the reception the DJ was able to connect our iPod and play a wedding playlist we had made prior to our trip (including our first dance and a Father-Daughter Dance). The ceremony on the beach was picture perfect. There was a live band to entertain our guests until I had arrived with my Father and bridal party. Once we were ready to walk down the aisle the wedding march began and everything went off without a hitch. My only recommendation would be to have the ceremony earlier in the day. We choose to have it around 4:30 because we felt it would be too hot earlier. However, by the time I had arrived it was closer to 5:00-5:30 and the tide was coming in, yikes! or maybe just be on time, haha. The maid had done a beautiful job setting our room up for the day of the wedding, really outstanding and very romantic. We also chose to hire the florist, photographer and videographer that the resort offered. I will admit, I was very skeptical about this but they exceeded our expectations. The photographer has an eye for great photos because the pictures we received are comparable to the photographers we looked at in Toronto. Absolutely stunning work. Oh, and for individuals with party favours for your guests DO NOT be worried. Security at the airport may request to check you bag but when you explain that you are getting married, they are super understanding. I even had Ariel translate something into Spanish for me and then taped that paper to the top of the party favours.

Okay so the resort as a whole...
Once we arrived off the bus we were greeted by the staff of the resort. They had trays full of beverages for us (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) which was very nice as it was super hot. We all checked in and for 26 people, it went very smoothly. We then had staff escort us to our rooms and help with luggage (huge relief because I had a lot of bags).

THE ROOMS: The rooms all look the same (well at least the 8 or 9 that I saw did). They were cleaned every day and mopped, which I loved because we often brought the beach back with us. Fresh towels and a bottle of water every day. We did not receive beer every day, which some people were disappointed by but we did receive it every other day. Honestly, not a huge deal when there's a 24 hour bar. The maids make really nice designs with the towels on the bed and even the towel by the bath tub was a boat a couple days. All-in-all, no complaints here.

THE FOOD: The buffet was fantastic! We had some seriously fussy people in our group (mostly children) and also some food allergies (two people with celliac) and everyone had something that met their palate. We were concerned because one of our guests that had celliac is also vegan and has a garlic allergy, the staff where able to clearly identify what was in the food. One staff even went above and beyond, he made her a separate plate for every meal with food he knew she could eat. There's a snack bar that offers pizza, which everyone loved and also kettle chip style fries that were equally delicious. Tons of fresh fruit and salad fixings. I would recommend packing a salad dressing in your bag though because the options were limited for that,

THE BEACH: The beach is AMAZING! I don't even think amazing is a good enough word. Yes you do have to walk across a lagoon to get there, is it as far of a walk as some reviews suggest? not at all. There's jelly fish in the water of the lagoon and crabs in the sand along the platform that you walk to the beach on. It was fun for the group to stop and watch them, the kids really loved it as well. The bar on the beach has a wide variety of drinks available and some snacks as well. The beach is clean and free of debris. We walked down there during the evening and it was a sight to be seen, I definitely recommend doing that. The beach is lined with little canapes for people who like shade and we never had a hard time finding seats, most of the time we were in groups of at least 10 and everyone could have had a seat if they wanted.

THE POOLS: The resort has this massive pool that wraps around the snack bar, this one also has a swim up bar in it. If you're not up to the whole swim up bar idea, don't worry there's also a waiter ready to get drinks for you. There is also an adult pool and there's a server there that walks back and forth to bring you drinks. The pools were clean and warm, no complaints here.

THE STAFF: Okay, the staff. This resort is a beautiful place on it's own but the staff are what really makes it wonderful. I did not meet one person that I could say something bad about. They welcome you in, made us all feel so special and really made the trip that much better. They are beautiful people on the inside and out. One man brought limes from his garden for the Father of the groom to go in his drinks and a young man in the buffet area made my husband and I a beautiful wedding banner for the day we left. I really wish I was better with names so I could start listing them off but really, they're all fantastic and have a place in our hearts. The staff that came into the resort for the performances in the evening were equally kind. So much talent it was astounding.

EXCURSIONS: So with a group of 26 we covered a lot of these. The Father of the Groom went to do the deep sea fishing and absolutely loved it. A couple of his catches didn't make it completely into the boat because bigger fish ate parts of them but none-the-less, they had a blast. My Husband and I did the Boating excursion, you drive a speed boat then snorkel down a trail. We had so much fun doing this, like a ton of fun... he said he felt like James Bond, haha. However, we did have some people in our group do the same excursion with small children and they did not enjoy it as much. Apparently if the tide is coming in or going out, it makes the snorkeling part very difficult because the current is really strong. We went mid day and must have hit slack tide because the water was completely calm. I am not a strong swimmer but was able to take off my life jacket and was fine without it. We did this on a Friday. Many other group member did the day trip to Moron and absolutely loved it, there's a restaurant a couple of people found and said was delicious. I don't know the name but I'm sure if you ask the locals they'll be able to direct you. Some other members of the group did the Catamaran trip and absolutely loved it, got sunburnt but had a blast. Also, a couple did the jeep excursion and that one was fabulous (definitely doing that one when we return) they had lunch atop a mountain overlooking the ocean, just stunning.

OVERALL:
The trip was fantastic. The resort is clean and well maintained. If anything at any point does not meet your standards just speak with a staff member, they are so eager to make your trip enjoyable. I really feel the experience you have goes hand-in-hand with the attitude you go in with, If you're looking for problems, you'll probably find them. However if you're there to enjoy yourself and let loose, you will have a wonderful trip. Everything exceeded our expectations and the expectations of our guests (many who have traveled the world) and we all look forward to visiting again. It's child friendly and also adult friendly for those who don't want to be around children. We will never forget out experience!

Thank you again to all the amazing staff for your hard work, smiles and genuine kindness!!

Room Tip: We stayed in building 18 and it was nice and central but quiet in the evenings. Top floor, you can s...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
10 Thank Shaneeka M
Director Genera... I, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Shaneeka M,

All the staff and Management team at IBEROSTAR Mojito wants to thank you for sharing your comments and experience on behalf your wedding trip with us and other readers. We are glad to know that you were able to fulfill your expectation and also enjoy our services, specially the wedding coordinator and the beach. We hope we can welcome you back again someday.

Best regards,

Online Reputation Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (595)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Excuse my English which is not my main language.
I spent a week with my 10 years old son at the Mojito ( July 2nd to 9th ).
The main lobby is very nice and sunny. No on whelped us to go to our rooms with 2 suitcases and many stairs to climb. The beach is one of the most beautiful I've seen: white sand, water turquoise. I got bitten by jellyfish 3 times on day 2 but that happens. We did some snorkeling on a catamaran ( from the hotel's marina ) with the lifeguard ( Pablo ) who was extra nice and careful with my son. I got a lot of trouble finding cash : BRING A LOT OF CASH IF YOU WANT TO BUY SOUVENIRS OR BOOK SOME SNORKELING TRIPS AT THE HOTEL as there is NO BANK MACHINES ANYWHERE , or 2 that don't work,
One guy at the reception ( I could not see his name ) was really cold and argued with me that I should have known where to go for cash ( after spending 35 pesos to see if they had a bank machine at the airport). I didn't see this man smiled once. Really not helpful.
A big part of the property ( gym, tennis ) is under repairs so this part really looks bad and creepy.
The staff ( except this stern guy at the reception ) was very nice, polite and helpful.

OK: FOOD: my main concern ! it didn't taste bad although everything is extra cook and canned. I would have put with it if it had not make me sick on the fourth day: Awful cramps and diarrhea that even imodium didn't help. I am back home and on antibiotics, still feeling sick,
I have travelled a lot ( and a lot in non-inclusive) in Dominican Republic, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and never fought anything.
Thank God my son is fine !

NO WIFI EITHER.
I loved the beach but will never go back to Cuba.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Myriam B
Dear Myriam B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time for writing to us about your experience at the IBEROSTAR Mojito. I am very sorry if this experience did not match your expectations and by the fact you have not been satisfied with your stay at our hotel.Together with our corporate offices, I have read your comments and we will definitely work on improving the points you mentioned. We are aware of the limitations of foods, mainly vegetables and fruits, and the inconveniences this brings to you, our guests. We are placing lots of effort in improving the quality and variety of vegetables and fruits we can source in our hotel, however, due to factors external to our control this has proven extremely difficult. I guarantee that we are making our best effort in order to achieve better food quality in our resort. In Cuban iti s not common to have access to cash machine as here doesnt exist the credit card, therefore we always recommend to bring money and you can exchange it at the bank or inside the hotel, even do I do apologize per the way the clerk has behavied.Just as high light the tennis courts and the gym it is not under construction.
We hope we can welcome you back again someday.

Best regards

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is the old El Senador hotel which had been purchased by Iberostar after another owner. The lobby is fabulous and well kept, the grounds are impeccable and always groomed. the beach is cleaned every morning and the staff there are always friendly and helpful.

The staff at the desk, lobby bar, snack bar are super, always smiling and more helpful than some 5 star hotels we had visited on other vacations.
Adrian and his staff always made us partake in the activities and games and our daughter enjoyed them as well. (games for the whole family)

The food was very good and we always had a variety available. The pasta bar was a favorite for our daughter. All the breads and pasteries are made in house and the choice is vast.

Is was rainy season so we expected the bugs to come out at night but they only came outr after the rain..(it only rained two afternoons during our stay) As long as you have your OFF you ok but we did notice that the hotel does spray on a regular basis for those little pests.

the hotel is in the process of renovating the rooms but our room was always clean but lacked the little touches such as an extra picture frame and updated furniture and fixture. Everything worked fine otherwise.

We will definitely go back.

thank you for a great week.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Daniel C
Director Genera... I, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Daniel C,

Thank you very much for this nice review about IBEROSTAR Mojito. I will pass your words to all my staff. Yes, we have a lot of changes as you mentioned and it is an ongoing process that will never stop. We are glad that you had a good time and let me tell you that whenever you decide to visit us again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I was at the MOJITO in dec2013, and back on 14 may-21 may. This resort is great, If you want relax rest , this the place. From the short bus ride from airport (time for two quick beers). The reception staff will help out for any questions about the resort .The food at the buffet is great plentiful and various choices. I will be back, because of FOOD,STAFF,BEACH,CIGAR LOUNGE,24RH. SNACK BAR,..ETC................YOU WILL GO HUNGRY OR THIRSTY HERE.
Try speed boat excursion, FUN...FUN....
Thank to all staff EVA,ADRIAN,GARDINER,BAR AND RESTAURANT,PUBLIC RELATION MANAGER. I WILL SEE ALL THIS FALL DAN FROM OTTAWA

Room Tip: 19 BLOCK , was very good for me, in front of adult pool, in .1 st. floor with terrace.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Dan M
Dear handydan125,

On behalf of the staff I want to thank you for giving us your comments about your experience at IBEROSTAR Mojito. We are pleased to have given to you a great holiday and encourage us to keep improving our services. We will congratulate Eva, Adrian and the gardiner stafd for helping you to make your holiday special. We hope to offer you again our hospitality whenever you decide.

Regards,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is very long and thorough, if you read through to the end, good on ya!

This was my 8th time back, first time solo as all my fellow travellers weren't able to make the last minute trip. It was a great price and with no single supplement, I couldn't pass up a week of rest and relaxation after a brutal last few months at the office.

Arrived 45 minutes early in Cayo Coco, was through Customs, luggage in hand, money exchanged at the airport (inside the departures building there is another exchange window besides the one outside), bought my 2 beers for the trip to the resort and in the bus in less than 20 minutes. Try THAT in Toronto!

Met a lovely woman on the bus, first time in Cayo Coco, also a single traveller but going to the Melia and gave her one of my beers and we chatted about what to do and see during her vacay and off to heaven!

I was the only one off the bus when we arrived about 45 minutes early from Toronto. That quick and easy 15 minute drive from airport to resort making me more and more excited as I saw the familiar signs.

As soon as I arrived, I was greeted with hugs, kisses, hugs smiles and "Welcome Home" from all the staff, handed a cool rum punch and my room information. Block 19 - bottom floor, as requested and confirmed within 2 hours of sending the email letting them know I was coming back. Thanks Yokady! You are a gem for the Iberostar!

Even though it was before 11:00am, my room was ready and I dropped off my stuff, changed into my bathing suit and cover-up and off to the pool and bar where I was again greeted with hugs and kisses by the staff and, without even asking, after passing over my blue tumbler (I don't use a bubba, but bring a large plastic tumbler), was poured my first Vodka/Soda (of many) of my vacation as well as my Pequeña shot of tequila. Word to the wise, try and watch while they pour your drinks, they have a heavy hand with their shots and with the heat, it's easy to get a buzz a little too early in the day - smaller amounts of alcohol with more juice/mix is better, and always at least a glass of water per "drink" is the way to go.

I proceeded on my way to the pool bar and was greeted by Alexander with another hug (by the end of my week there, my ribs were getting bruised with all the hugs).

Settling into the pool, I quickly made friends with the other guests who informed me that it was very quiet at the resort at the time, with less than 150 guests. It made for a very intimate gathering of Canadians from across the country, with a few Brits and others thrown in for a good time.

After getting some exercise in the pool with the Animation Team, I decided to walk down to the beach. I got another drink at the beach bar and was surprised when I was told that I was the first person to tip the bartender that day. By that time, it was already 1:00 and the bar had been open since 10:00! Apparently, before I had arrived, there were many from another part of Canada that didn't seem to think they needed to tip (they left a few days after I arrived). Please tip - it doesn't have to be much, but please do.

The beach was, as usual, sublime. The first morning after I arrived, I went down early and tipped the gentleman who got me my chair. After that, he refused to accept anything from me for the rest of the week - even though with the down season, he wasn't making much money.

The day I arrived, the ocean was a bit choppy as there had been some rain the previous few days, but I dove right in and the water was just perfect!

The rest of the week, the weather cooperated - a little rain on one day, but I was swimming at the time anyway and it only lasted an hour. The rest of the time, the water was as calm as an Ontario lake. Snorkeling fantastic, but the coral closer to the shore is mostly dead - lots of small fish - but due to people standing on it, most of the coral itself dead. Further out, there are more fish and live coral. I could have spent hours in that ocean and probably did.

Food was very good to great! I usually started with a coffee at the lobby bar before breakfast before going into the dining room.

Due to the low occupancy, only half of the dining room/buffet was open. I staked out the table I usually have and was greeted with a glass of cold water and offer of their excellent coffee. I do prefer the coffee in the lobby, but the dining room coffee is good as well. I always had fresh fruit and an easy-over egg with that yummy bread for breakfast and made myself a small sandwich with the tiny fresh buns for a beach snack with some fruit.

There is a smoothie station as well as great yoghurts with a variety of toppings for a healthy breakfast.

Take along some of the sealable plastic lunch bags. The stretch between breakfast (7:00 - 10:00) and lunch (1:00 - 3:00) is quite a bit, and with the exercise you'll get, you may get the munchies.

For lunch, I usually went to La Sirena for their incredible pizzas! That Hawaiian is so delicious. The cheese they use is incredible. They also have sandwiches, hot dogs and hamburgers. During the off season, they don't offer the chicken I had enjoyed last September, but those pizzas... Yummmm!

After a siesta in the afternoon in my cool and clean room and dressing for dinner (it's always nice to dress up a bit for dinner), I would go to the lobby bar and join some of my new friends for a cocktail or two and go over the day and our lives. I met 2 women in particular who had been there before and actually had bumped into a friend of mine there last year. (I had just arrived back and found out he was en route to the resort, had sent him a text telling to look up two other women I had met. Instead he found B&S! Small world indeed.) These two ladies immediately took me as a new friend and we enjoyed many hours together.

Champagne - I must have had at least 2 bottles over the week. They always had a chilled bottle on hand as an aperitif before dinner.

Dinner was always excellent. The soup of the day to begin - always tasty. We had lettuce most of the days, fresh veggies, always a great selection of cheeses and sliced cold meats in the cold section of the buffet, as well as a good variety of dressings. I had brought a few Gladware containers and made a small snack for my midnight munchies attack (as an insomniac, I am guaranteed waking up at 2:00am and needing a little nibble). Again, I don't know what it is about their cheeses, but soooo good!

Unfortunately, even though it was Mango season, we only had Mango on a few days.

The pasta station had a great variety of fresh ingredients to add to your choice of pasta type. I especially enjoyed adding corn and some ham to spaghetti and the al fredo sauce. Would have never thought of corn in pasta, but will be doing that at home when it's ready for picking.

The carving station had something different each evening - turkey, ham, beef and one evening a whole fish. Almost every day, there was a huge paella as well as their grill station with fresh fish, pork chops and chicken cooked to your liking. A few years ago, they would never have had garlic and some other spices, not a problem now.

Aside - just a plea to fellow vacationers. Once you've given your order to the grill chef, you really don't need to hover and block everyone else from giving their order. Put in your order and go get your sides. By the time you get back, your order with be ready. You're just slowing everyone down when you block the line. You standing there is not going to make your food cook any faster. I would put in my egg order in the morning, get my juice and toast my bread and be back in time for a perfectly cooked egg. I was told that it was greatly appreciated that I didn't block the line.

I didn't tip every time, but I did tip often.

I only drank the white wine, but it was quite passable. I'm not a wine expert, but there is one on staff and they have quite a variety of excellent wines.

I am an early riser, so didn't make too many of the shows, and since I had seen most of them before, I didn't go to many. However, I had a hoot watching the Mr. Iberostar contest! Lots of fun. The Animation Team were so friendly and tried to get everyone involved. As a single, when I wasn't with my new friends (this is so cute), I guess they thought I would be lonely, so they would often send over one of the Animation trainees to sit with me.

Again, due to the low season, the shows were held in the lobby area of the resort.

I did make it to the Cigar lounge once, but the band wasn't playing that day. Unfortunately, I have very acute hearing and the sound level in the lounge was a bit too much for me. Apparently, it's not usually that loud, but some of the other guests, were making idiots of themselves and demanding LOUDER LOUDER. These guests also apparently were being watched by staff as they had had a few fights with other guests, overdrank way too much and were generally a bad representation of the French Canadians guests.

I never did make it to the disco so can't comment on that.

I never did have a bad drink. There were too many great drinks - pina coladas, tequila sunrise, rum punch. I didn't have too many of the sweet ones (aka Hangover Makers), mainly stuck with my VS.

Again, a word of caution. The sun down south is strong, so are the drinks. Take your time and don't overdo it. I saw more than a few of the younger guests overdo it and pay for it. When it happens, grab the large bottle of water from your room and down it, grab another and repeat. The maids are more than happy to get you another bottle if you need. Just ask!

Overall:

My room was excellent - block 19, close to the adult pool. Slow season, so the bar wasn't set up there, but you never had to wait more than a few minutes and Alex was there to take your order. Very clean, room-safe free of course, ample closet space (although I only hung up a few things and lived out of my suitcase). I left a few things for the maids and a few pesos every day. Much appreciated. Hot water whenever I needed it, hairdryer in the room - it was so hot while I was there, I never used it. My hair dried so quickly while I was just sitting outside enjoying the heat and peace and quiet.

Only complaint was the bug sprayer guy coming around at 5:30am. Best time to spray, but not the best time for a bad sleeper. However, speaking of mosquitos! They are bad. Very tiny. Bring tons of spray and don't forget the back of your neck and your elbows. They also seem to love ankles.

Grounds are still being improved. I understand that next door is still under renovations, as were many of the other buildings on our resort, but never heard any construction noise from them. One tiny complaint was the there was one worker (new to me) who seemed much more concerned about selling his coconut monkeys than working!

Staff were, as always, amazing. So warm and friendly. There were one or two that had a surly attitude, but the others more than made up for it. In particular, there was one gentleman whose father had just passed before I got there. He must have been very upset, but he still smiled and greeted everyone. Many thanks to all the staff who made my week there an incredibly relaxing time.

I never went on any of the excursions - been there, done that. I did have to exchange money - quick and easy at the front desk and they had lots of pesos (completely different in the high season).
No saving of sun beds, although there were groups who would go down first thing and get their favourite spot, they were more than happy to share. I met so many nice people who insisted that I join them - but also understood when I just wanted to veg and read.

The people I met while I was down there made my stay so enjoyable. I don't know if it was because there were so few people, but it was so nice to spend time with all of them. As usual, there were a few that made us Canadians look bad, but the majority were incredible.

There were people who had been there 25 times! Now that is a testament to the awesomeness of the Iberostar Mojito (formerly NH Krystal/El Senador!

Can't wait to go back! I was so sad to leave!

Room Tip: Block 19 - close to the adult pool, but also the main area.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
8 Thank TOCLady
Director Genera... I, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear TOCLady,

On behalf of the staff I want to thank you for giving us your comments about your 8th experience at IBEROSTAR Mojito. We are pleased to have given to you a great holiday and encourage us to keep improving our services. We will congratulate Yokady and Alexander for helping you to make your holiday special. We hope to offer you again our hospitality whenever you decide. You will always be very welcome.

Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 4 July 2014

First time to Cuba & glad my daughter & son-in-law picked this place, food was great, rooms as well, maids awesome, Alex the server, Adrian were awesome had a lot of fun, drank a lot of pinacolata's, the pools were incredible as well as the Beach, the colours of the ocean were beautiful. The only complaint i have is there needs to be more attention paid the the washrooms by the stage, no paper most of the time & didn't smell clean, they need washrooms by the lower pool. Would return in a second in fact my daughter is already planning the next trip, lol. They made my grandchildren's stay awesome as well. Took lots of sunscreen & this place spray's for bugs every night which was great.

Room Tip: The Resort was clean like i said the washrooms by the Stage could be cleaner & most times i used...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank LuckyGalonNash
Dear LuckyGalonNash,

On behalf of IBEROSTAR Mojito we appreciate your feedback regarding your stay. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your vacation and we will consider your suggestions in order to improve our service. We will forward your review to Alex and Adrian they will feel proud to read their names and knowing that they helped to make your vacations better. If we can be of any further assistance please contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Helsinki, Finland

What a place!

We are a young couple, never staying in all-inclusive hotels if there's something else to choose... but because there are no casa particulars in Cayo Coco we chosed Mojito - and how lucky we were! The hotel has so relaxed and happy atmosphere! The whole staff (almost like friends) is superb and definitely there to give their best and happiest service. The beach is magnificent and the pool area is also great. Room was very big with two big beds put togehter. Room was also very clean and everything worked perfectly. The food was OK in the hotel's restaurants. And we really enjoyed when the dancing group had their show every evening. And also all the live music was very nice. Thank you Mojito - we should come back there!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Director Genera... I, Manager at Iberostar Mojito, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Eero_Fi,

On a behalf of the staff and management here at IBEROSTAR Mojito we would like to thank you for your nice review. We all are hardworking people always seeking the best for all our clients. Should you choose our hotel, or some other Iberostar Hotels, for your next vacation, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Wish you all the best,