The TRYP Sets a High Bench Mark for all resorts at Cayo Coco
First of all the staff at this resort will welcome and get you settled into having the vacation you came for. The TRYP has it all from activities to a more relaxing and quiet one. The location of this resort is really one of a kind. I love the beach and spent most of the time in the ocean or on the beach enjoying this great beach resort. The staff at this resort are the best.
Activities range from day outings to local towns and places which may be of interest to you. Well worth checking the Rep desk for more details. The resort has a number staff keeping the ball rolling from morning to night with events for all ages. After the evening stage show there is the Disco till 2 AM. Just of interest, there is now music and exercises out on the beach for periods of the morning. (Do remember to bring bug spray, such as off.)
This beach is a Peril. Right now it has allot to do with the time of year, summer weather, great ocean temperatures and long day light hours. I had been to this beach in April, but I feel it was more beautiful on this visit.
Pathways all seem to lead to the Lobby area. Every path has short cuts to where you’re walking, the paths are easy to follow and well cared for. The Lobby area is the hub of activities and the pool area is directly centred to this area. This is a very busy area throughout the day with activities and entertainment music. On the main floor are all the administration desks, and the Lobby Bar. There is two sets of stairs take you to the lower level and pool area. The view from the Lobby bar is well worth a look from that view point.
The cleanliness at this resort is very good, all areas (washrooms and sitting area) at the Lobby and walkways where clean and maintained. Our room was kept well enough considering the fixtures are looking tied and dated. The maintenance is kept up at the resort. Our air conditioner in the room was dripping water the one day and a worker was to our room shortly after our call and corrected the situation. I did also see maintenance busy through our stay doing various tasks around the resort.
The food was excellent, with variety at the buffet each meal, a great assortment of items, including food items made to order by very good chiefs. Food is such a personal choice, but even so you will not go hunger or thirsty unless by choice. We eat all of our meals at the main buffet restaurant, the service was top notch, and the dining area was air conditioned at all times.
We had a great crowd of people staying during our visit. My sides ached with laughter and my cheeks were in a state of a constant smile, most of which I contribute to the enthusiasm rolling through the crow staying at this resort. I am now counting the days down to my return to the TRYP. Save a spot for me………..on the beach. :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star All-Inclusive Tryp Cayo Coco hotel (508 rooms) offers select gastronomic service and an exciting day and night recreation program. The property is located in one of the pristine keys off the coast of the central region of Cuba.Built over a natural lagoon, facing and wide stretch of sugar-white beach. Ideal for families, diving lovers, fishing and nautical activities.Guest Rooms508 rooms: 343 Standard, 57 Standard Ocean View, 102 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 SuiteDining9 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet, Barbeque, Gourmet), 3 Bars ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TRYP Cayo Coco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Cayo Coco
- Tryp Cayo Coco Hotel Ciego De Avila
- Tryp Cayo Coco Cuba
- Cayo Coco Tryp
- Trip Cayo Coco