“It as Much a Pizza Parlor as a Cheese cake Shoppe”

The Cheesecake Shoppe
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Aguadilla
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I love this place! When I go there the cheesecake is the furthest thing from my mind.........really!!! Don't get me wrong. They have every kind of cheese cake under the sun and they are all wonderful (my favorite is the pumpkin cheesecake and it's not seasonal, it's all the time). Anyway I digress. They sell the most delicious pizza on the island and one or two appetizers.......that's it.......no menu. The waiter will tell you the special pizza of the day and then you can construct your own. They have a plethera of teas from all over the world and lots of craft beers. The pizza is not that large and costs a bit more, but they make them with spanish machenga cheese and fresh ingredients like fish and meat. The crust is thin and crisp and the average price of a pizza is about $15, but worth every penny. Be prepared to wait abit. The dining room is very small but if you can stand the heat there is outside sitting under the gazebo.

1  Thank NanaBoop

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended for the cheesecake lovers, it's delicioso! Variety of cheesecake to choose from. You have to try their Puerto rican style pizza with tasty queso de papa, again delicioso. Expensive but worth the visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We came here for our daughters birthday. We have been on the island for 2 months and this is one of the 1st places we visited. After experiencing other restaurants in the area we will not be going back. The pizza was good, but pricey. We feel that the quality/experience does not match that of other places to eat. It wasn't terrible, but not very rememberable either.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I have been going to this restaurant for years but I stopped going as soon as I found out that most of their desserts are bought at Sam's and other distributors. Their so called home made bread is purchased at bakery and even their pizza recipe is ripped off from other establishments in the area. Their service was excellent years ago but that has also declined. I have been lied to for years but I will never set foot in that place ever again!

6  Thank Rolando C
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Mani, made the experience better than we expected. His dedication to quality and service was impeccable. The pizza and homemade breads were some of the best we have ever. The best part had to be the cheese cakes and desserts.
Our evening out was amazing.

Mani, Thank and the rest of your fantastic crew.

We will definitely return.

1  Thank William K