“needs improvement on service”
Review of Novecento Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Novecento Italian Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The best of the Italian Cuisine in a trendy and casual athmosphere. Pizza, Pasta, Seafood and Steaks. Bar After hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Love this spot for GNO, family dinners or enjoying lunch specials. Their pasta carbonara with chicken & pizzas are good. Great mojitos and night entertainment. I will have to agree with other reviewers that the staff looks overwhelmed most of the time and in my experience never know how to serve groups. You do have to chase them and food takes forever to be served. I consider price to be reasonable. Music is always loud in addition to the TVs and chatter (the place is always packed) it is impossible to have great conversation here. So eat and leave, unless you are there to enjoy all the parties they offer

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I went there yesterday and boy did the service suck they took and hour and half to bring three small pizzas (2 of theme were cheese) every time we git the chance to ask the employees they alway told us the pizzas were on there way. Horrible service will never visit again plus the pizzas were that great.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We ate here on a Friday night. First the food was terrible. I feel this is not italian food at all. My pasta was very very bitter. When we intially sat down it the music was nice and I could have a conversation with my boy friend. However half an hour later a DJ came in and set up and started playing trance music very loudly. CHanged the entire atmosphre. BAD FOOD AND VIBE.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Really enjoyed visiting Novecento, the lasagna was amaaazing, service was great and they have some really nice specials I was lucky enough to take advantage of! Definitely going back!

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Amaizing food flavors!!.
Excellent prices & cheff presentation.
Beutifull location and great service!!
Try the pastas & the pizza .

1  Thank Tikismiki