“Awful”
Review of Hotel Cielo Mar

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Aguadilla
Hotel Cielo Mar
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Aguadilla
“Awful”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I entered the room,the mattress were old and curved,smelly room,a/c not working and lizards in the bedroom.I requested an inmediate change of room,and the conditions were the same, no lizards this time,but cockroaches in the shabby bathroom instead.My stay didn't last 15 minutes including the 2 rooms,and no money back.Dirty place.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Veronica D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I visited this hotel just for one day and one night and we don't have anything good to tell about this place. They have to improve their customer services. The facilities are in bad conditions . The pool is so small. They give you nothing for the money you pay even breakfast. Rooms need an upgrade specially air conditioning which are so nosy. We couldn't sleep.Yes I can only mention something good about this place, the bartender named Miguel. He is very professional and polite. But definitely we can not recommend this place.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank grisettemartinez

Travellers are raving about these Aguadilla hotels

Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My stay was, let's say okay, the hotel is kind of old the service is a little slow, the rooms are being improved little by little, but the part I liked the most was the pool area and the package deal, you get breakfast for all your stay and two days of dinner and you only pay the taxes and tips the dinner is good but small portions and the people are very friendly, and for the handicap they don't have good access to the rooms, I give it 3 stars.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Carrier9
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 27 June 2014

The hotel had a great pool but, the rooms needs to the remodeled. The bathroom was far to be a good one and the funiture was old. The only thing that we enjoy was the pool, especially my young daughers.

1 Thank DoelRH
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been in this hotel over the years and I loved the view, they do have the perfect view! Over the years they keep building new things but the hotel if falling apart. When we got to the hotel there were 3 people in the front desk and we were ignored for a couple of minutes, we got the key to the room and when we got there it was after check in so we assumed the room should be ready, wrong, the floor was completely wet with hair all over the floor, I thought that was disgusting so I went down and told them. Couple of minutes later someone came and said that she was going to clean it and we need to be out of the room - rude! If you go around the room, the bathroom curtain and the window curtain were dirty, the place it's kind of being abandoned. I hoped the owner reads this because this is beautiful place and need an update, otherwise if maintenance doesn't get better they will loose customers, I don't think I will go there again unless they fix and clean around. The breakfast wasn't great, the service was good.

1 Thank nenalinda1022
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The rooms are in poor conditions they need love and care. The bathroom felt like running away, had no hot water or shampoo in the bathroom and when came out was to peel chicken ..
Do not have room for the children to enjoy a stay in the light hotel. One of the day we did not have light .
The bar closes at 10pm and the pool open at 9am but really is at 10 and close at 7pm. ( and really this is high season...... )
We like to do tourism in P.R. but experience like this.........
Maria Rosado

1 Thank Blanca R
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

One night stay. Never again. This is a dump. Needs to be remodeled urgent. Spider webs in room, ripped bed covers, shower head sprays everywhere, tv is an 80's model and the remote won't work. Over 100 dollars a night in this dump. Never again, rather stay in my car. This place makes Puerto Rico look bad.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank davevega
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aguadilla
Parador El Faro
Hotel Colombus
#1 of 2 in Aguada
Parador Villas del Mar Hau
Rincon of the Seas Grand Caribbean Hotel

Been to Hotel Cielo Mar? Share your experiences!