“Great place to eat..”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great service, excellent food, very chicly decorated restaurant...just excellent overall..and our waiter, Orlando, made it more so...I encourage EVERYONE to stop and eat there...D'Grillade, will not disappoint...The outdoor seating IS NOT TERRIBLE..I was unable to uncheck that one star..there basically is no outdoor seating..or just 2 small tables..not terrible..just that is all they have space for outside..it is a great restaurant..

Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I were craving mofongo and we came to this restaurant. My husband had the Seafood mofongo and I had Churrasco mofongo. Both were excellent. Prices are a bit high but we very happy with the food.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I was working in Aguadilla and find this place in the town. They advertise a special for lunch in weekdays so I decide to take the risk, it was a good decision to enter. They have about 6 different dishes to choose, all really good, I decide for fish crusted with plantain and arroz mamposteao, it was really good and a great price and really good flavor. I really remind this place.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have been to this steakhouse three time and have recommended this place to friends and family but I have to say every time after my initial visit the experience has went down. The second time I went it was an hour before closing. I heard the cook complaining about my order cause I guess he wanted to leave on time. The host had to go to the kitchen and let him know we could hear him the third time the steak was not that amazing. I have to say I like this place for its steak. It has a nice taste to it that's why I go but staff sucks

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I was our first time to D'Grillade and everything was excellent. We have to wait a litle because there was only 1 waitress...... Thanks Lourdes!!!!