“Good value and very clean”
other travellers have booked this property
Open View from Kitchen View of Dining Area
Golf Course Trail Nearby
Swim, Snorkel, Surf, Fish @ Crashboat Beach
Aguadillan Sunset
Wilderness Surfing Spot 2010
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
T N
“Good value and very clean”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Rented the 2 bedroom house. It is impressively clean. Excellent price for what you get. Good proximity to the area. Comfortable place with older charm. The bathroom tub is looking pretty old but at least not dirty, which I can't say for some other places we've visited. The one thing I would recommend for them is to properly clean the bedroom air conditioners...they have lots of visible mold all around the AC vents, and this isn't too comforting, blowing right on you as you sleep...especially for the little ones. Nice little kitchen.

One warning...the photos show ocean and the golf course, but don't expect this view from your house. You are in a little suburb. Be prepared for some loud traffic a couple of times in the night, since it's right near the airport.

Overall I would recommend it for someone who's not looking for a hotel room, wants clean and simple, and not wanting to be overcharged.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
2 Sep 2014
Thank you for the review and for your suggestion. We were not aware of the air conditioning issue and have sent someone to take care of it. Our manager, who checked you in, lives only two blocks away and is always available to address and fix any issues that might need attention. Our guests like the location since it is close to some world class beaches, as well as to restaurants and shopping. We have a lot of recurring guests who enjoy the coldness the air conditioning in the bedrooms provide. We look forward to your future reservations when you visit visit to the Porta del Sol area.
Ladyrain7
New York City, New York
“Ambivalent first impression”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Wasn't sure whether or not I actually liked it...but it turned out to be a nice peaceful quiet place to stay, in a nice quiet neighborhood..across the street from a private tennis court business.. Everything we needed was available..from wine bottle opener to laundry facilities...Spacious, with a dining area and nice litte kitchen...I went from thinking I would not stay there again..to KNOWING that I in fact would. An endearing charming private place, within a few minutes of most everything..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Privacy and that when I neekded a scissor..I opened a drawer and there it was among other things..
Liked least: Needs landscaped...outside table nice..but needs some landscaping..
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
31 Jul 2014
We look forward to your return. Thank you for your business.
elviejode...
Apopka, Florida
“More than expected!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I had my apprehension when I booked this rental property, as this is the first time I do such. To my surprise the entire process was a delight. From the time I communicated with the owners thru the check in process with the manager. I was pleased to know that although I had reserved the studio apartment, upon arrival I was told that since the a/c unit was not functioning, they accommodated us in the larger 2 bedroom house. This was a nice gesture. Everything function more than what was expected. Location is great as well as the facility. Will definitely stay here again as well as recommend to all my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: That I did not stay longer
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
26 Jan 2013
Don V., thank you for selecting us as your vacation hub. It was a pleasure to work on the reservation with you. Our goal is to provide the best service and accommodations possible. Estamos siempre a la orden! Esperamos verlo de regreso pronto.
New Jersey
Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
24 Jan 2012
Thank you for selecting to stay in our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and look forward to your future stays. Saludos.
Boston MA
Reviewed 10 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
10 Jan 2012
Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you guys. Great guests!
San German
Reviewed 19 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
19 Apr 2011
Thank you for selecting us. It was our pleasure.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing