Parador El Faro
US$145
US$142
Travelocity
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
US$126
US$123
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$144
Travelocity
Courtyard Aguadilla(Aguadilla)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscrash boat beachbasketball courtbirds chirpingmain roadwi fiair conditioningplace to stayfirst floorpoolsbeachesmonamattressestropical
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We arrived here on Oct.17&18. The hotel is located in a quiet field off the main road going through the town. No direct beach access a 5 min car ride is necessary. The hotel has 2 pools one near the reception area and one ore to the back of the property. The cleanliness of the room was good however the pool needs some TLC. The AC worked well a bit noisy but most are. We used this hotel as a base to explore the Camuy Cave system, Well worth the hr drive. We went to crashboat beach twice while there and its an ok beach.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed here while working in Aguadilla, It servers the purpose of a place to sleep, A/C was a bit noisy and I had to ask for towels as there were none in the room. If I plan to stay in the area for Vacation of with family I will rather go to the Marriot Courtyard across the street. Wifi was slow.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The room smelled musty, like not being used in a while. Room had no towels, took a while for the staff to give me a clean set. Tiled floor is stained. Spider webs under the bathroom cabinet. TV channel selection is less than ten channels. TV remote control did not work. A/C cooled fine, but was noisy.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank enatal
Reviewed 3 September 2012

First of all, I want to share with you that this trip was not planned at all... This was a last-minute decision my wife and I made as we needed to pick up some documents @ University of Puerto Rico, Aguadilla Campus. We arrived Sunday at 7:30. Check-in was fast. The room is standard "Parador" decor, TV was out-dated (actually I had to pound it for the image to appear ;)

Anyway, the A/C was real nice and cool and the beds were comfy... We slept quite nicely and woke up @ 7:30 am. I left my family at the hotel while I picked up the docs at the University. I returned and we all dove in the pool for a couple of hours. (Pool was really clean and nice). Because this was a holiday (labor day), many local families were in the pool, so the atmosphere was nice. We requested a late check out, and were granted and extra hour and a half!! Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to locals who want to spend a couple of days away from it all.

Room Tip: Request the renovated rooms... and also request towels from the front desk (surprisingly they don't have them available in the room, you have to ask for them)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank franciscojoel
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We made a reservation for 3 days and then we add 1 more day, this because the place is so beautiful, very quiet, the personal is very kind and friendly, and is very close to all attractions...We are so excited to return to this place soon...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple