“An outstanding experience”

Price range: US$6 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The setting is beautiful, the service excellent. The food is truly exceptional. This is a perfect place and setting for a romantic dinner. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Went to see the Flamenco Show announced for 8pm...they recommended getting there early, so we arrived at 7pm. Food was nothing to brag about...drinks were good and I guess that's where they catch you and make money!
The show started at 10pm!!! The dancers danced two songs and took a break to change their costumes!!! We left the place...We felt deceived by the owner! False advertisement to get people there...and drink while they wait...and wait...and wait!!! Never again!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stopped here with my boyfriend the other night and we had the sangria and the sliders. The portions were really small and the sangria had no fruit and tasted like orange fanta. The atmosphere was nice and the waiters were friendly at least. I heard from friends that this was a great place but i am a little disappointed.

1  Thank Anna J
Reviewed 27 February 2014

There were only 4 people in the place and us. Ordered a carafe of sangria and 3 different tapas items. Sangria, which was ok, no fruit cut up,came quickly but not the food. Waited 30 minutes for bruscetta and the bread was a bit burnt. The salmon "tortellini" was 4 salmon ravioli with grated cheese which were tasty. Waiter came to take our plates and we reminded him about the 3rd item,sliders which was recommended on tripadvisor. Apparently he forgot about that. We waited 25 more minutes for 3 little burnt meatballs. Our bill arrives and they charged us $30 for sangria!!! I have paid $20 for excellent sangria in san juan. We spoke with the waiter and they did deduct $5 from the bill but I think the reviews from august 2013 are more accurate than the 2 from february, 2014. Prices are high for the quality. Won't ever go back.

3  Thank Ann R
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I came to visit Puerto Rico from Texas. Stayed in Aguadilla at a resort and passed by the restaurant Made in Italy. We decided to stop by for dinner and stayed for the wine bar after, which is next door to the restaurant. Copas was having a Tango show and I was so glad we stayed because it was a lot of fun. The dancers interacted with the audience by bringing up couples on stage to show them a few steps. Lots of laughs and a good time. At the end all the couples won a free glass of wine! Our server was very friendly and even took the time to tell me great places to visit in Puerto Rico. I felt Copas had a romantic atmosphere. The wine and appetizers were great and I liked how the server also helped me choose different wines.