“More than a cigar store, but I'm not sure what”
Review of Cigar Chalet

Cigar Chalet
Ranked #2 of 3 Nightlife in Aguadilla
Rincon, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“More than a cigar store, but I'm not sure what”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I do not really know where to begin. Some friends invited me to a launch event at the store. I had never been there and did not know what to expect. I am not much of a smoker, but I have been to a cigar lounge before. This is not a bar, or even a lounge. It is more of a store with a lounge like area.

When I arrived, the bossa nova singer was just getting setup. There were about 20 people there and not all of us could fit inside. There was a plastic lawn table and a few chairs, but not enough to go around. I ended up getting a beer and sitting on the stoop outside. The people were friendly and I ended up talking to a cousin of the owner, because my friends never showed up.

Visited June 2013