“Excellent breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Aguadilla
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Panaderia La Campana was founded over 80 years ago in this beautiful northwestern town of Aguadilla. The traditional bakery was recently renovated and reopened with a new concept that includes a Coffee Roastery (Cafe La Campana), a Deli serving Outstanding Sndwiches using Boar's Head Brand of meats and cheeses, great breakfast, fresh pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice, also Hearty Soups and of course traditional and artisanal breads
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

I love their coffee, and their European atmosphere! Excellent place to meet with family and friends to enjoy some quality time while eating!

Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

After owner's kind request, we gave it another try. Like previously said, this joint is very nice and comfy. This time we had coffee (excellent), a couple of beefy sandwiches and other goodies. Service was very good and food served fast! We are really happy and plan to go more often.

AlysonLorraine
“Amazing coffee, not your typical bakery... much more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Don't let the "Panaderia"(bakery) fool you. This looks and feels very different than any typical puerto rican bakery. It's a more upscale version. I loved the coffee and pastries. They have Boar's Head hams and cheese. The hot chocolate is really good. This place reminds me of a Bistro.

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast/Desayuno”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The place is nice. That's the only good thing about this place. If order three things be prepared to wait 30-45 mins at least. Coffee took 10 mins, first sandwich: 20 mins and the other one (midnight took another 15 mins); sorry, my first and last time in this place!!!

1 Thank Carlos M
Torrefactor, Owner at Panaderia La Campana, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Estimado Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I understand your reasons to be upset. I would be too!. Sorry we did not meet your expectations for a timely service. I'd like you to visit us one more time so you can enjoy again the outstanding quality of our products. I will personally make sure our service will be on time. Ask to speak to me (Ricardo) or the manager in charge. Thanks again! Ricardo
“Great Bistro like bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I was so surprised when I walked in. I was expecting the normal looking local bakery and it's nothing like that, it is so much better. Very fresh pastry, amazing sandwiches (stuffed with lots of meat), relaxing atmosphere. It feels like a bistro. Will be going there again.

• Visited July 2014