Courtyard Aguadilla
US$262
US$145
US$142
Travelocity
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$126
  • Pool
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$137
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsmilitary baseair force basecourtyard marriottcasino bardavid's cookiespuerto ricokids poolcrash boat beachfamily suitehotel is locatedcrashboat beachpool arealarge poolfront desk staffmofongowater parkminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We stayed one night at this hotel during our Caribbean Trek in a small airplane, it is very close to the airport.
The lobby is extremely noisy between the pool very loud music and the Casino very loud music.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable.
The cafeteria is average.
It has laundry facilities.
Very friendly and helpful shuttle drivers

Room Tip: There was no noticeable noise in our room, however our friend's which was closer to the pool, was very noisy.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2013

As a platinum member I expect much of the Marriotts. I stayed with my rewards certificate in early Dec 2013 and wrote a review where the manager wrote directly to me to get the problems solved, stayed again last week and ran into more issues, left my number to the manager and to date havent gotten a call. First of all, as a platinum member, i never recieved any gift, my room keys stopped working (as it seems it does so for many people) they dont really appreciate the platinum members, so it seems worthless to be one at this hotel. The front desk young lady was rude to my guests whom I bought in to review this hotel for his blog page...(that was quiet embarressing). The hotel seems to be breaking down over the past 3 years that Ive been staying there due to lack of mantenance to the guest rooms! Seems the head housekeeper doesnt check the room as a whole to report any mishaps and if she/he does, it falls on death ears. I tried to talk to the manager, but that didnt fall through as well. Seems they didnt like hearing complaints-no one does, but it is only to make this wonderful place better. Its in the right spot with the wrong people running it. Hopefully Ill make another visit and things will be better (but i doubt it). "Mom and Pop" hotels in the area seem to be making more of a stand than this name brand hotel, they will have better prices, much better customer service and they do pamper their guests. Sorry but this is a "thumbs down", and i did give them a 2nd chance!

Room Tip: Look for other hotels around the area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Gypsy P
Reviewed 14 December 2013

As Platinum Marriott members, we stayed here for 1 night using an e-certificate and had a good night's rest. We received a bottled water and snacks for our Platinum arrival gift, free breakfast vouchers for 2, and a large updated king suite.

There are several photos around the building and in the restaurant of the old Air Force base which are neat to see.

We didn't use the casino or the swimming pools due to our short stay, but both looked fun. While the hotel is not on the beach, Playa Crashboat is a short drive away and is quite a nice beach.

The hotel was very quiet which was great since we were exhausted from our travel day.

We enjoyed our breakfast, food and service were great.

The front desk staff was helpful with activities in the area.

Highly recommend a day trip to Playa Crashboat, El Combate and Playa Sucia -- we stopped here on our way to Ponce for our second night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

As always in my experience Marriott has the most comfortable beds. It was a 2 bed room. In my opinion the drawer and desk are too big for the room and they should lose the carpets to give the feeling of a more clean room. At the middle of my stay my room keys stooped working. Didn't use the pool because of the weather but it was open. The breakfast buffet has seen better days. Stayed there because of the points rewards but really nearby hotels are as good as this.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. My husband and I stayed here from 11/21 to 11/24. We had room 201. The room was clean and had a king size bed. Bathroom was OK. We had breakfast once at the RB Restaurant. It was buffet style breakfast with omelette and waffle bar. I found it to be a bit expensive (over $30 for just the two of us) but the food was good.

We hung out by the pool on Saturday and it was nice. I didn't get in the water since I found the temp to be a little cool and it was windy.

We went to the casino each night and spent about $10 each night ($5 each person). My husband won $200 so I guess that paid for breakfast. LOL

I would definitely stay here again for a short stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple