“Met expectations”

Courtyard Aguadilla
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Aguadilla
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Pools were the best part of staying here. Ate breakfast and lunch at hotel restaurant. Food ok. Didn't go to casino since I was with my kids. But the live music which can be heard on second floor hallway was "happening". This hotel also has a David's Cookie - delicious but a bit pricey.self parked for $8 a day. Didn't even notice if there were security. This courtyard met my expectation.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Widalys Q
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Thank you for taking out of your time to answer this service survey. We are happy to know you enjoed your stay with us. Our mission is to make a freind out of our guest, and make sure we meet thiere expectations.
Thankyou for choosing us, and we hope to see you soon again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I had a bad experience with the service in this hotel I booked an dinner to celebrate my wedding and things ran very badly. First they never awser the phone. I arrange so they would receive the cake and was their job to put it together but the day of the wedding they didn't know nothing about the arrangement(which I pay) in the kitchen. Then I pay for the waiters to serve the food but no one knew about it. I order four special plates prior to the activity and the did not about it either. The problem wasn't with rhe restaurant it was with the management that they didn't implement the details of the contract that I signed and pay money for that service.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank James A
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Good Day
Thank you for contacting us on this channel. I will look over your activity and see what occured , for you having to write such a bad review about Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla. As soon as I have more information I will request the sales department your information so I can contact you directly by phone.
It will be my pleasure to talk to you.

Kind Regards,

Carlos Rosas

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Only stood for there for approx. 4 hrs but it was worth it. The staff is very friendly and make u feel very welcome. Very clean hotel and very close from the airport... The room and the hotel in General was very clean. Beautiful swimming pool area..

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Ver8896
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

First of all, thankyou for taking out of your time to fill out this service survey. Your comments will be shared with the rest of the staff.
We are happy you enjoyed your short stay, and we hope next time you can spend more time with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I was celebrating my anniversary so is a great place ti be so quiet and peaceful at the west of the island. The only problem was the food is so far from the hotel and the restaurant is not the best. The pool is an excellent place for little children's

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank socosmoyllon
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Thank you for taking out of your time to fill out this survey. Your comments are very
Important and very helpfull for us. You as our guest and now part of Courtyard by Marriott
Family are our priority, reason why We want thank you for your buisness and
Hope to see you soon again. Now that you have my email you can contact me at
Any time.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed for almost a week. I requested a quiet room in the back building, which they gave me. The room was clean and well stocked. Common areas were clean and there were staff taking good care of these areas.

The front desk staff was very attentive and helpful.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the past 5 years while visiting Puerto Rico. I am a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, and have always been made to feel appreciated by the staff. The front desk staff are always very friendly, and as helpful as can be. I have always been given a very nice room. The rooms have been clean, and nicely decorated. On each visit I have eaten in the hotel's restaurant. The food has always been real fresh and tasty. Nice size portions at moderate prices. The hotel also has a large pool area which is well maintained. There is also a nice casino right on the premises. The hotel is also located within minutes of some of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico. Also minutes away is one of the most scenic golf courses on he island. Considering the facilities, and the surrounding area, the pricing at this hotel is extremely reasonable. Great value.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for the second time and both experiences has been awful. The rooms aren't clean, the bathrooms are noticeable dirty. The air conditioner had a leak and the room smelled like humid all the time. Housekeeping is pretty slow, at 4pm my room still without a clean towel.

Definitively not recommended, not worth money unless they fix their maintenance issues.

Sad, because is very close to the airport and had a nice pool area for kids.

The restaurant is very good!!

Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank ALR-PR
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know your concerns about your stay with us. I have adressed your comments to Hotel Staff inorder for all of us as a team make sure we take care of these issues you have informend us.
Once again I apologize for the issues you went threw and I can assure you, correction action has been implemented, and future guest wont go threw the same experience.
Again thankyou for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aguadilla
Parador El Faro
Villa Cofresi Hotel
#1 of 7 in Rincon
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Howard Johnson Inn Downtown Mayaguez PR

Been to Courtyard Aguadilla? Share your experiences!