“My kid love this Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Aguadilla
Puerto Rico
“My kid love this Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This hotel is located in a difficult place to find even if you have previously visited the Ramey base. I was surprised how good the place is, the room and beds are very comfortable, although I find the price a little expensive per night. Breakfast is excellent, and the community pool area is great for kids. Although this hotel is more for business people, because there is not much to do in the surrounding area, not unless you want to play golf, my son enjoy big!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I returned to The Marriott from May 13-14th and was PLESANTLY surprised with the new front desk personnel and Front desk manager at the time (Jimmy Sepulveda). I explained that i was hoping I have a better stay than the one I had back in Decemeber. He was so sincerly apologetic. He explained that there has been many changes and you can notice them once you go to the rooms. The rooms were cleaner, everything was in working order (INCLUDING THE LOCKS!) and the air conditioner as well. I was very pleased with my room. I was looking for things to do in the area since i went with my family, so I asked if there was Helicopter rides near, he soon called a person he recommended and I had that set in motion quickly! I couldnt thank him enough! Right there at the airport, and very nice humble pilot name "Pedro", he explained everything we were viewing! It was a short 15 min ride near the shore and some old spanish ruins, which Id have never known or seen by car. After the tour I was curious enough to want to see these ruins up close and once again he informed me how to get there and the safest hours to be there. I was so pleased! I never complaint about the restrurant and Ive always gone there for dinner, so again, thats where i went for dinner and loved it. Had the special which included 2 meals for $30.00 which was great, and it included dessert! The pools as always were clean, so after dinner a dip in the pool was refreshing! The maintenance personnel were helpful and so sweet. She was cleaning up by the pool area, and seeing i was with a 2 month old baby, offered to get the towels for me, which that was very very helpful! Hopefully this hotel will continue to maintain this gem of a place in working order and the personnel will continue to be helpful and plesant! Im so pleased with the changes in personnel!!! THANK YOU for a great time!

Room Tip: 3rd floor has the refridgerators in the rooms while the 2nd floor has the laundry facilities, but no...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gypsy P
Melbourne
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Being a long standing Hilton Honors member, I rarely stay anywhere that isn't a Hilton family hotel. In this particular case I had to because there was no Hilton, not even a Hampton Inn. I thought the hotel was overpriced but then again, they are right next to the airport and only minutes from dropping off my rental car at 2 a.m.. So convenience played a large part in my decision to stay there. I had no help with luggage and the location for the door to the tower away from the casino was very inconvenient. Having said all that, the room, especially the bathroom was very nice and quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FLAGIRLMelbourne
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Good Morning
Thank you for taking out of your time to complete this survey.I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with our facilities and service during your short stay, since you said you were a Hilton Honor guest. Here at Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla , our goal is to make a friend out of our guest and make sure next time you want to return and stay a little longer in order for you to be able to enjoy a great experience in our property our beaches and surroundings. So feel free to communicate with me at any time, it will be my pleasure to assist you personally.
Once again, thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Rooms are nice, big and comfortting. Rates are accesible and for the price it is pretty fancy. Service is kind, fast and amaizing. Food is really good especially dessert. I will go back again to the restaurant and to the rooms...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The best option in the west side of PR. I'm stay here 2 times in different dates and the hotel is excellent. The rooms are super clean and the beds super confortable , the pool area is great, the casino is good. Fast cheking with a welcome drinks! Nice gym and big parking! Near crash boat beach, jobos and steps to Rafael Hernandez International airport.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
EAST HAMPTON, CT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed five days. The hotel is not conveniently located near much, and you will need a car to get to everything. The rooms were clean and nice, but the food in the restaurant is both expensive and terrible. There were meals when I could not even eat the food. Good was just a bland meal, but for the most part it tasted awful. Our room overlooked the pool. Some nights, the music played loudly into the night, and that made sleeping difficult. Also, partying on Saturday night got loud. We were scuba diving and had to get up early to travel to Rincon to dive. We did not appreciate the noise. They should have let us know when we checked in that this might be an issue so we had the option to take another room.

The one time that we sat by the pool, a family was in the pool throwing a little girl up in the air repeatedly. She eventually threw up in the pool. The family left the mess and did nothing to clean it up--even tell the staff. So needless to say, the thought of getting into the pool was completely gone! Yuck!

The staff is very friendly and nice, and there are beautiful beaches nearby such as Crash Boat Beach. For a small fee, you can spend the day, and enjoy a really nice beach with easy diving off the pier. Around 5 p.m., you can be entertained by "Harry, the Pelican Wisperer." His pelicans are really cool.

I would not stay here again. There are other hotels which offer more.

Room Tip: Don't take a room on the poolside if you might be getting to bed early. It can be noisy.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Guest
I want to thankyou for filling out this survey.
Your comments have been shared with all
Managers departments in order for them to
Know the areas of opportunities we have to
Improve our quality and service. Your
Comments about the food in the restaurant
Were a surprise for me, we have always great
Comments about our food but we have anyway
Started to monitor our food quality.
Once again, thankyou for staying with us and
Please accept my apologies.
Kind Regards

Started an
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel is located in the West coast of Puerto Rico (Aguadilla) inside of what was a former U.S. Air Force base (Ramey), approx. 1 hour 50 min. The former military runway is now use for commercial flights. This is a plus for this hotel. It's not a beach front hotel, nor does it have breathtaking views, but its an excellent hotel to use for business stays, or tourists who want to have a base camp with all the much needed comforts of a very respectable hotel chain, after driving to the multiple beautiful west coast points of interests and beach hopping activities. There are very few hotels, or hardly any, with the amenities and comfort that the Marriott Courtyard Aguadilla can offer in this area of PR. My family visited many beaches and historical points of interests, and hiked many trails also in the Isabela, Rincon, Aguada, and Aguadilla regional areas, and it was always great to come back to the Courtyard after tiring activities. The hotel has a convenient casino as an additional amenity for adults.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Carlos R, General Manager at Courtyard Aguadilla, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thankyou for taking out of your busy schedule to complete this survey.
In Courtyard by Marriott our guest is our priority and we do a great job maintaining the property for your delight. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed the beauty of our beaches like Crash Boat, jobos and others, it seems you had a great time and that makes us happy.
In Courtyard by Marriott Aguadilla we will always be waiting for you, save my email and feel free to contact us for a future visit. it will be my pleasure to assit you.
Kind Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aguadilla
Parador El Faro
Holiday Inn Mayaquez & Tropical Casino
Hotel Colombus
Hotel Colombus
#1 of 2 in Aguada

Been to Courtyard Aguadilla? Share your experiences!