“Obsene”

Cocina Creativa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Open from Monday - Friday Lunch 11 am- 4 pm. Dinner Tuesday- Friday 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Went with my family Bold weiter constsntly looking and flirting with renales on group. Food was ok. Prive also

1  Thank oestepr
Cocina C, Owner at Cocina Creativa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Hi Oeste pr
I wanted to let you know that you are making serious accusations on this review, I don't know íf you are confusing the great service with the flirting, the wait staff here mostly are married or in a relationship, and above all the are all very respectful. Your review is the first with such accusations in ten years on business, please let me know if there was something for real that you had a problem with, but it sounds as you just want to write something negative in reviews without any real experience.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We ended up at Cocina Creativa by chance as the initial restaurant we had planned to dine at was closed on this particular night. Wow, I'm so glad it was. Our family enjoyed the stuffed spinach mushrooms, tuna and mahi dishes while the kids had pizza and salads. Everything was delicious and reasonably priced. We also ordered desserts and they were yummy. Great service and kid friendly atmosphere. I definitely recommend if you are visiting in the Aguadilla area.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This place is a small gem in the place you least expect it. The food was just awesome, different from any other in the area. Variety of daily specials and all with a kick to make them unique. The staff was s u per helpful and nice and understanding to each one of my 4 kids necessities.

Small seating area, outside was just breezy and perfectly fine. Great place received advice from a local... glad to listen.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was out running errands and decided to stop for dinner on my way home. It was my first time there, and I ordered the grilled tuna. All I can say is that it was perfectly seasoned an cooked. The fish was fresh and had good texture.

I looked at the menu, and the next time I go back I am going to have lunch. The service was good. It was not crowded. Absolutely fantastic, and one of the best meals I have had on the island.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This was a very atmospheric place ( if you like small - kind - of - independant- looking places). They offer something for everyones taste and the service is super-friendly. The food was very delicous and reasonable priced. An absolute go if you are in the area!