“The culinary gem of the west coast”
Review of Cocina Creativa - CLOSED

Cocina Creativa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Open from Monday - Friday Lunch 11 am- 4 pm. Dinner Tuesday- Friday 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Astoria, New York
“The culinary gem of the west coast”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Every time my wife and I are in Aguadilla we find any excuse we can to swing by Cocina Creativa for lunch, and now that they offer dinner, we've been finding more and more excuses to visit. Their jerk chicken with mango chutney on foccacia is amazing, but I have to say that recently I have moved on to my new favorite, the steak sandwich with tomato jam. Really everything they have is fantastic. And get the Acme Pale Ale.

• Visited January 2014

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Good for something Light and Fresh.”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

There is a lot of options but the best are Salads, and Pizza. Nice meats options with home made bread or salad with homemade dressing;

• Visited November 2013
Florida
“Great Place”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We eat here every time we got to Puerto Rico and love it. We have not had a bad meal yet. It is so nice to sit outside and enjoy your meal and when you are done you must have a chocolate chip cookie. They are the best

• Visited November 2013
Isabela, Puerto Rico
“Incredible Value - Cool Place”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We love the Cocina! We live in the area and visit frequently. We also operate a guest house and recommend Cocina Creativa to all of our guests. We would not do this if we were not sure that our guests would be well taken of. No one has had anything but great things to say after dining there. Whether it is lunch or dinner, you will love this place. Prices are extremely reasonable. $16 for filet mignon and less for fresh fish. Are you kidding me! Even home made pizza for the kids! Great value. Wide variety of choices.

• Visited January 2014
“Bad food!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I wrote a review a few months ago but it was not published, basically we ordered food and were brought totally different meals. My fish had bones and a very wierd jelly in it, and tasted totally gross. My wife's chicken was still frozen in the middle. We will never be back here again.

• Visited October 2013