“A Hidden Gem”

Cocina Creativa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Latin
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open from Monday - Friday Lunch 11 am- 4 pm. Dinner Tuesday- Friday 5:30 pm- 9:30 pm
Cleveland, WI
“A Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Eclectic surroundings and menu with outside dining. Very pleasant and attentive staff. Fresh specials of the day for lunch and dinner. Food was fresh, well prepared and flavorful. We like fish and would return without hesitation.

• Visited February 2014

jacksonvile, fl
“It's all about the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

The place has the appearance of a rustic cafe next to a gas station. When you walk in the door the amazing aromas of the kitchen draw you in. My wife and I ordered 2 different preparations of grouper. They were beautifully presented on a bed of roasted root vegetables with a side salad. The fish was absolutely fresh and delicious. Friendly casual great eating that you don't have to dress up for.

Jupiter, Florida
“Tiny Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Tiny restaurant but delicious food. Only problem is they don't serve coffee or tea. The flatbread pizza with caramelized onions is incredible and prices very reasonable.

Visited March 2014
pittsburgh
“Some of the best food I have had on Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Recommended by the guys at Verdeazul, I stopped here for lunch. The place's name is appropriate as they had one of the more creative menus that I have seen in Puerto Rico. Interesting combinations, great use of spices (in fact I purchased curry from them, which we had a difficult time finding). The black bean sandwich was fabulous. And they make their own granola bars which were excellent. I would definitely go out of my way to eat here.

Visited January 2014
Astoria, New York
“The culinary gem of the west coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Every time my wife and I are in Aguadilla we find any excuse we can to swing by Cocina Creativa for lunch, and now that they offer dinner, we've been finding more and more excuses to visit. Their jerk chicken with mango chutney on foccacia is amazing, but I have to say that recently I have moved on to my new favorite, the steak sandwich with tomato jam. Really everything they have is fantastic. And get the Acme Pale Ale.

• Visited January 2014